Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey, i havent had sex with my recent boyfriend but we got friendly wen we were naked and he came on my stomach. ive heard that before a boy comes that small amounts leak out n now im late, wat shud i do? any advise would be really appreciated

Comments

• Options
    1. stop worrying. nothing you can do now.

2. take a test.

3. use protection in future, even if you're not going all the way.
  • Options
    thanks alot, that sounds good, does any one else have any advice?
  • Options
  • Options
    This has happened to me. But he wiped off all the cum then i took a shower. My whole stomach was dry so i was assuming he got it all off. I was wondering since i took a shower, the water was like on my stomach cuz i was trying to get the stickyness off and I dont know if some of the cum was washed down and if i cud get pregnant. should i take a pregnancy test? i know if i missed my period for 2 more weeks. what shud i do? I dont mean to ruin ur topic "logic 3" but when i read ur post, i had a question also. I hope you dont mind...
  • Options
    There's a very slight chance both of you could be pregnant but it's that small of a chance I wouldn't worry about it really.

To be sure buy a home test kit, but I'd say your both almost certainly not.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jordyn
    This has happened to me. But he wiped off all the cum then i took a shower. My whole stomach was dry so i was assuming he got it all off. I was wondering since i took a shower, the water was like on my stomach cuz i was trying to get the stickyness off and I dont know if some of the cum was washed down and if i cud get pregnant. should i take a pregnancy test? i know if i missed my period for 2 more weeks. what shud i do? I dont mean to ruin ur topic "logic 3" but when i read ur post, i had a question also. I hope you dont mind...

Cant really comment on logic as there's not enough information really - but i doubt anything would have happened, go to your doctor or get a test if you're worried.

as for jordyn, im replying because you seem very worried over something that sounds nearly impossible! Stop worrying, to become pregnant sperm needs to swim up to your falopian tubes... this would mean that it would actually need to be inside you. If you think logically, that if you had a shower after (which is when you're worried you may have concieved), the water would have washed downwards (im assuming!!!), so it would have washed any remaining sperm off down your legs. To conceive, you really would have needed to have somehow gotten the sperm to go up inside you, so you would phsyically have had to wash it off your stomach and up into your vagina (in the circumstances of the situation). Im assuming you just washed and the water flowed downwards, you didnt push any up inside you, so there's a very very low chance that you're pregnant if this is the only instance you could have concieved.

There's a number of reasons why you could be late coming on your period, stress being one of them. If you're really panicking about this try not to, as I say, the percentage that you are in fact pregnant is very low indeed. If you'rew that worried, go and talk to your GP. Also, your body may still just be settling down, you may not be exactly regular every month when it comes to your periods, or even if you have been for the past couple of months, they can come and go when they like. Just be careful in the future, but im sure you're fine :)
  • Options
    Id agree with what others have posted.
    One thing to remember is you can get pregnant if you have sex but he doesn't cum inside you, so dont think just because he didnt cum it means you cant get pregnant. He will lose pre cum whilst you are having sex :)
  • Options
    Re: confused
    Originally posted by logic 3
    hey, i havent had sex with my recent boyfriend but we got friendly wen we were naked and he came on my stomach. ive heard that before a boy comes that small amounts leak out n now im late, wat shud i do? any advise would be really appreciated

It sounds unlikely that you've got anything to worry about, but check out this factsheet
    for more info