We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

I have a problem with my account settings!

MirabelleMirabelle Owl WhispererKensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
I'm trying to access 'Account', 'Privacy' and 'Notifications', but every time I click on them, I get sent back to the forum's index page.

This is very annoying, especially because I want to turn on receiving private messages again.

I had to temporarily leave the forum because of family reasons and having a problem with my band. Now I've returned to find accessing my account near impossible.

Belle
'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
    Edit.

I think my account settings have ironed out now.

- Howard Gardner
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Edit.

I think my account settings have ironed out now.
    Good to hear. :) Not sure what happened there!

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
    The Mix wrote: »
    Good to hear. :) Not sure what happened there!

Mike

This morning the forum had a bit of a belch, but all's okay now thanks, Mike. :)

- Howard Gardner