Home Help Desk
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I have a problem with my account settings!

MirabelleMirabelle Owl WhispererKensington.Posts: 1,020 The Mix Regular
I'm trying to access 'Account', 'Privacy' and 'Notifications', but every time I click on them, I get sent back to the forum's index page.

This is very annoying, especially because I want to turn on receiving private messages again.

I had to temporarily leave the forum because of family reasons and having a problem with my band. Now I've returned to find accessing my account near impossible.

Belle
'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 The Mix Regular
    Edit.

I think my account settings have ironed out now.

- Howard Gardner
  • TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,684 Staff Team
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Edit.

I think my account settings have ironed out now.
    Good to hear. :) Not sure what happened there!

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
  • MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 The Mix Regular
    The Mix wrote: »
    Good to hear. :) Not sure what happened there!

Mike

This morning the forum had a bit of a belch, but all's okay now thanks, Mike. :)

- Howard Gardner