Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Match of the Day to return!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The new Football TV rights deal has been announced and Match of the Day will show Premiership highlights again from the2004/05 season.

I say... thanks fuck for that!

I just can't believe how bad ITV's The Premiershit is! Absolutely diabolical, dismal programme. At least I have Sky so I could watch the highlights on Sunday morning. I pity those souls who had to make do with the Premiershit.

Still one season to go but I shall be counting the weeks to the next season and the return of my favourite programme of the week. You knew you were in heaven as you served yourself a drink and the opening credits music filled up your living room:

Tu-tu-tu-tu tututututu
tu-tu tutu tu-tu

Tu-tu-tu-tu tututututu
tu-tu tutu tu-tu

Tu-tu-tu-tu tututututu
tu-tu tutu TU-TU

TU-TU-TU TUTU TUTU TUTU
tu-tu-tu
tutu tutu tu.
:D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Thank god, shame we've still got one more seaon of '55minutes for Man U, 4mins for everyone else'

Thank you BBC, Thank you! We will hear Motty and Barry Davies again on a Saturday night!