We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Accounts moving to the new software

AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 Two little ducks
Hello,
When the new software etc is all up and ready, will our accounts be automatically transferred across/over?

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Posts: 343 Rampant Poster
    Hi AngellsMe21,

From what I know, I believe that as long as you log in before the 18th of March, your account and data will be transferred overx

Much love <3
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Azziman wrote: »
    Hi AngellsMe21,

From what I know, I believe that as long as you log in before the 18th of March, your account and data will be transferred overx

Much love <3

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Apologies it took us a while to pick this one up - didn't see it tucked away in the Help Desk! Azziman is totally right, as long as you log in, your data will be automatically transferred. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.