Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Berkshire Anyone?

AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey Guys, Just wondering if there's anyone on here who lives in or around Berkshire?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Much as you come across as caring and appreciative, @AngelIsMe21 I think you need to become more established on the forum. One super way of doing this is making a chat account here: http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat -getting to know people and building up trust, just like I have.

I love our community. It's become a wonderful bridge of support and friendship, just want is wanted when I feel so lonely at times. I hope that given time and patience, you will, too. :)

Wishing you all the best,

- Belle
  • Options
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Much as you come across as caring and appreciative, [USER="103008"]AngelIsMe21[/USER] I think you need to become more established on the forum. One super way of doing this is making a chat account here: http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat -getting to know people and building up trust, just like I have.

I love our community. It's become a wonderful bridge of support and friendship, just want is wanted when I feel so lonely at times. I hope that given time and patience, you will, too. :)

Wishing you all the best,

- Belle

What do you mean?
  • Options
    I mean that with only 20 posts, you need to spend longer on the forum so our friends will get to know you better. The more posts you make, the better everyone gets to know you. It's logical.

Same with getting to know people in chat. The more time you spend there, the more likely you will make great friends and maybe later, someone close to your area (Berkshire) may want to meet up. I'm sorry you haven't had any responses yet, but given time you will. I hope I've explained it clearer. :)

• Options
    Hiya,

I'm not wanting to meet up with anyone as such (that's a pretty dangerous idea too) but I was curious as to whether anyone else (who lives in Berkshire) is on this site too!
  • Options
    I apologise, was only trying to help.
  • Options
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    I apologise, was only trying to help.

It's okay, I really appreciate that you'd taken the time to respond, thank you Hun.