Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
Maybe these suicidal thoughts are right, maybe i shouldn't exist, i dont deserve to exist. I want to be dead
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Jacob,

It sounds like things are very difficult for you at the minute. Have you spoken to anyone about this? Also do you have any other support in place?

Everyone deserves to exist, and be alive.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hey Jacob,

It sounds like things are very difficult for you at the minute. Have you spoken to anyone about this? Also do you have any other support in place?

Everyone deserves to exist, and be alive.

No and i have a counsellor which im trying to contact but i dont see him again till Monday.

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Jacob101 wrote: »

No and i have a counsellor which im trying to contact but i dont see him again till Monday.

It's good you have a counsellor. Do you think you could maybe write things down, as if you would if you were talking to your counsellor, just to get it all out I guess?

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

It's good you have a counsellor. Do you think you could maybe write things down, as if you would if you were talking to your counsellor, just to get it all out I guess?

I could try i guess

- James Arthur (YOU)

I could try i guess

It's a start, and a positive start that may help you feel better about everything.

Do you want to talk about what your feeling? :heart:

It's a start, and a positive start that may help you feel better about everything.

Do you want to talk about what your feeling? :heart:

Just feeling near crisis point

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Do you have a plan in place for when you reach crisis point?
    Do you have a plan in place for when you reach crisis point?

No

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Maybe it could be something you could look into.

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/guides-to-support-and-services/crisis-services/planning-for-a-crisis/#.WntJE6i6_IU

That website offers information on crisis plans.

Keep talking on here and hopefully that will be a distraction for you
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Heya @Jacob101 :)

​Some great advice from @*BananaMonkey* here - a crisis plan could definitely be worth exploring, perhaps with your counsellor?

And just a general note that the boards aren't a good place to come if you're at crisis point, just because it's very unlikely that someone will see your post and respond as quickly as you need them to (and these sorts of posts can be tough for a lot of people to respond to). One to one services like crisis helplines (Samaritans and Papyrus, for example) are much better, as they can get you the support you need much more quickly.

That said, of course the boards are a fine place to talk about things more generally. :yes: How are you feeling today?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Hope your okay today :heart:
    Mike wrote: »
    Heya @Jacob101 :)

​Some great advice from @*BananaMonkey* here - a crisis plan could definitely be worth exploring, perhaps with your counsellor?

And just a general note that the boards aren't a good place to come if you're at crisis point, just because it's very unlikely that someone will see your post and respond as quickly as you need them to (and these sorts of posts can be tough for a lot of people to respond to). One to one services like crisis helplines (Samaritans and Papyrus, for example) are much better, as they can get you the support you need much more quickly.

That said, of course the boards are a fine place to talk about things more generally. :yes: How are you feeling today?

Yes of course Mike, i understand. And both of you i am feeling a bit better today, just had an exhausting day in London so now im going to relax.

- James Arthur (YOU)

Yes of course Mike, i understand. And both of you i am feeling a bit better today, just had an exhausting day in London so now im going to relax.

Glad your feeling okay :heart: