Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Good Morning!

MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
Helle there!

I'm "Belle" and been encouraged to join by our friends. First though, I must thank AifeThe Mix for allowing me to join. Especially for her kindness and caring to us over our mother who is terminally ill.

I have many interests, but the greatest of all is music. I'm a member of Jules' band and play acoustic guitar, and vocally trained. I am torn between becoming a meteorologist, or remaining a professional musician. Except these days where work especially for musicians is uncertain, I believe we should have a job to fall back on. I'm 16 and school at home.

In closing I wish to draw your attention to our homeless. Many that live on the streets are teenagers like myself, so whenever possible I visit or donate earnings to Centrepoint https://centrepoint.org.uk/ Please remember them this Christmas!

Belle x

Comments

• starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Hey belle! Great to have you here as well as your sister.

See you around. Esme x
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Esme17 wrote: »
    Hey belle! Great to have you here as well as your sister.

See you around. Esme x

Aww, you're so sweet Esme. Thank you for your welcome. :)

Belle x
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey @Mirabelle, welcome to the boards! It's great to have you here :wave:

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife wrote: »
    Hey @Mirabelle, welcome to the boards! It's great to have you here :wave:

- Aife

Thanks Aife! It feels wonderful being here (except Jules' computer crashed!) :eek2:

Thank you for welcoming me. :)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey Belle,

Aww, it's lovely to have you here! I'm Eleanor, 15, and I know your sister very well😊

See you around x
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome Sis! You're doing so well here! :thumb:

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi belle,

Nice to have you with us. Hopefully we can speak later but not promising anything.

Speak soon

Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Abigail wrote: »
    Hi belle,

Nice to have you with us. Hopefully we can speak later but not promising anything.

Speak soon

Abi

Hi Abi,

Thank you for welcoming me to the board. But you must put yourself and your school work first, so talk to me only when you are able.

Belle
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey, and welcome! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Hi @BubblesGoesBoo it was nice meeting you in chat tonight. I hope things go better for you soon. I will remember you during my quite time

Belle

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What a beautiful avatar you have now, Sis! :)