Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hellooo people

littlebabypandalittlebabypanda Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
Hi. I'm Lauren, I'm 17, I go to college and I love Pandas. I've come to this website to learn about my problems so maybe it will help. I want to work in mental health and I think it is very important to have good mental health yourself before you help others so here I am. Nice to meet you all :)

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey there Lauren welcome to the boards!

That's a wonderful goal for you to be working towards I hope you find the boards helpful with all that. Also I love your taste in animals, pandas are adorable :love:

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey Lauren. Great to hae you on the site. My name is Abi by the way my user name doesn't help much.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiiii Lauren, welcome to the boards! I'm Eleanor, 14, it's so good to have you here! Hope it helps you!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”