Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Who here gets sexually aroused when they see..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This shaggable young mayn. Ashton Kutcher..mwahaha. :p

I'm sodden already :D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    Not me.
  • Options
    He'd be alright if he wasn't so much up his own arse, and please, no more mental images with the thong cream and being sodden!! :crazyeyes :eek2: :( :shocking: :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    He'd be alright if he wasn't so much up his own arse, and please, no more mental images with the thong cream and being sodden!! :crazyeyes :eek2: :( :shocking: :yuck:

Lmao, shut up..I can't control my bodily fluids. :blush:

I want to make him raw, and stuff.
  • Options
    MOI MOI MOI oh and did I mention ME? :naughty:
  • Options
    Don't you just wanna like grab his hair and bite his bottom lip, and make him eat you out? Fwoar. *fans self*
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Don't you just wanna like grab his hair and bite his bottom lip, and make him eat you out? Fwoar. *fans self*

not particuarly :no:
  • Options
    Who the feck is he?
  • Options

I feel all violated and invaded like you read my mind!
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Who the feck is he?

He's Demi Moore's new beau.
  • Options
    He's Demi Moore's new beau.

Is that all he's famous for?
  • Options
    no no no no no no :no:

He was in 'That 70's Show' and now has his own program on MTV called 'Punk'd', where he pulls practical jokes and tricks on other celebrities. Think he may have done a film or two aswell...
  • Options
    he'd be alright if he had a haircut, sorry girlies but im not the biggest fan of longish hair on fellas.
  • Options
    no, i dont.
  • Options
    :yes: Me!!! He's like so fuckable and yummy :yum:
  • Options
    he was in dude where's my car

and yes...i want him i need him oh baby oh baby.

i want to shag him till he cant cope with anymore orgasms!
  • Options
    I Love Ashton. He's extremely fit and funny :D
    For those who don't know who he is, he stars in That 70's Show, has his own MTV Programme called Punk'd - you might see his (hopefully award winning) skit on Justin Timberlake. He's just released Just Married co-starring Brittany Murphy (8 Mile) and also starred in Dude, Where's My Car?!
    He's currently dating Demi Moore who's about 15 years his senior. Prior to acting, he also had a modelling career.
    I'd certainly like to do naughty things with HIM! :naughty:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Fit. As. Fuck.
  • Options
    Oh no, not another damp gusset thread! :rolleyes:

....Mmmm, damp thong gussets. :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    I Love Ashton. He's extremely fit and funny :D
    For those who don't know who he is, he stars in That 70's Show, has his own MTV Programme called Punk'd - you might see his (hopefully award winning) skit on Justin Timberlake. He's just released Just Married co-starring Brittany Murphy (8 Mile) and also starred in Dude, Where's My Car?!
    He's currently dating Demi Moore who's about 15 years his senior. Prior to acting, he also had a modelling career.
    I'd certainly like to do naughty things with HIM! :naughty:

Ilora x

If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd see someone has already made most of those points :)
  • Options
    hmm...........slightly off topic but is just married any good, i thought about renting it a few days ago but it looks a bit dodgy
  • Options
    If you'd bothered to read the thread, you'd see someone has already made most of those points :)
    If you'd bother to mind your own business. I did read the thread, and I thought I'd post what I know about the guy so that others would know.... So suck on it. :p
  • Options
    If you'd bother to mind your own business. I did read the thread, and I thought I'd post what I know about the guy so that others would know.... So suck on it. :p

Eh.

They all already knew about the man because someone had already made those points about him. Anyway, if you wanna waste your time that's up to you :) sad though...
  • Options
    And how exactly is this not a waste of Your time? :rolleyes:
    Sad though, isn't it? :p
  • Options
    And how exactly is this not a waste of Your time? :rolleyes:
    Sad though, isn't it? :p

Because I'm teaching :D
  • Options
    *Splits Ilora and HunnyPot up* Calm down girls!!!! If Ilora wants to write that then she can, it's a free forum! And No-One else metioned that he was a model before, although, all the other stuff had been said, but Chill!
    Originally posted by its-playtime
    he'd be alright if he had a haircut, sorry girlies but im not the biggest fan of longish hair on fellas.

Back on subject - He is a very good looking bloke. Although he doesn;t turn me on. And playtime, if you don't like long hair, you wouldn't get very far with many famous blokes, as long hair is very fashionable at the moment. This guy, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, David Beckham, Vernon Kaye, Kelly Stereophonics, Liam Gallagher, Julian Casablancas (Strokes), Keanu Reeves, and, the best looking bloke in the world in my eyes, Johnny Depp.

If I could, I would grow my hair long, but to do that you have to go through it looking really poo when its about 4 inches long. I also wouldn't be able to keep it looking good and it would end up just looking really scruffy and bad. :crying: :crying: I want long Hair :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    Back on subject - He is a very good looking bloke. Although he doesn;t turn me on. And playtime, if you don't like long hair, you wouldn't get very far with many famous blokes, as long hair is very fashionable at the moment. This guy, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, David Beckham, Vernon Kaye, Kelly Stereophonics, Liam Gallagher, Julian Casablancas (Strokes), Keanu Reeves, and, the best looking bloke in the world in my eyes, Johnny Depp.

If I could, I would grow my hair long, but to do that you have to go through it looking really poo when its about 4 inches long. I also wouldn't be able to keep it looking good and it would end up just looking really scruffy and bad. :crying: :crying: I want long Hair :(
    Aww *hug* I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrve guys with long hair.. which would make my Johnny Depp obsession make sense :D And my love thang for my best guy mate, who has gorgeous long, toni and guy-ed long hair :yum: Arghhhh I'm all hornied now :naughty:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Toni & Guy-ed long hair eh? Well, maybe I might be growing it then. How much it cost him? I could just go once then tell my sister what to do - she normally does my hair and is a good hair-dresser, but Toni & Guy hair always looks cool as fuck!
    Just have to go through the scruffy stage though :rolleyes:
  • Options
    oh yes i think that he is gorgeous ! i'd have him any day..:naughty: shame he is with demi moore though :rolleyes: