Home Introduce Yourself
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi i am a new member in this site.

Comments

• RhysRhys Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the forums :wave:

I've moved this thread to Introduce Yourself section as I feel its a bit more relevant :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hi and welcome to The Mix :wave:
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey, and welcome :wave:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,743 Legendary Poster
    Hiya, weelcome to the boards!! I'm Eleanor, 14! It's nice to meet you!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Hello and welcome.
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey, welcome
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • starfish_17starfish_17 The Mix convert Posts: 219 Trailblazer
    Hey!! It's nice to have you here :wave:
  • emilyjohnemilyjohn Fast Newbie Posts: 23
    First I want to say welcome to everyone on this forum, I just join this forum very glad meet different people and share the ideas and tips, I also work as a seo manger as well as university.