Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

spider on the celing:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..... i cant reach to get it, and plus im too dam scared!!!!!!

:crying:

Comments

• Options
    Re: spider on the celing:(
    Originally posted by Miss_Hermione_G
    ..... i cant reach to get it, and plus im too dam scared!!!!!!

:crying:
    they might be ugly miss but they are our little freinds ...did you know they bite?
  • Options
    Re: Re: spider on the celing:(
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    they might be ugly miss but they are our little freinds ...did you know they bite?

EKKKKK

*runs away .....*
  • Options
    stand on a chair you wimp ...put a glass over it and slide a bit of paper over it and then put it outside ...or if you have a little brother put it in his pillow case ...talking of pillow cases ..........
  • Options
    stand on a chair you wimp ...put a glass over it and slide a bit of paper over it and then put it outside ...or if you have a little brother put it in his pillow case ...talking of pillow cases ..........

I wimped out!!!!

Got my dad to re-move it for me, feel safer now...must close my window tho....
  • Options
    I wimped out!!!!

Got my dad to re-move it for me, feel safer now...must close my window tho....
    yes close the windows! moths are truly evil ...
  • Options
    yes close the windows! moths are truly evil ...

:crazyeyes :crazyeyes :eek: :eek2:

:p:p
  • Options
    :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :eek: :eek2:

:p:p
    moths are from satan. there flapping round your room whilst your trying to sleep is designed to put you in a state of fear! best protection is to hide under the covers ...the hot hot covers.
  • Options
    moths are from satan. there flapping round your room whilst your trying to sleep is designed to put you in a state of fear! best protection is to hide under the covers ...the hot hot covers.

:p:p:p

i'll just chase them with my hairspray!
  • Options
    watch your ears for them moths, did anyone hear about the woman who had a moth inside her ear and had been flapping its wings in her ear, she was seriously freaked out, didn't know what was going on and then found out this moth, now dead was in her head for two days :nervous:

the moths...they truly are evil.

:banghead:
  • Options
    The moth was 2 inches long!!! :nervous: what i wana know is how a moth that big got *into* her ear in the first place...??:confused::confused: :crazyeyes :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    The moth was 2 inches long!!! :nervous: what i wana know is how a moth that big got *into* her ear in the first place...??:confused::confused: :crazyeyes :eek:

:crazyeyes :crazyeyes im never gonna sleep tonight now!!!:crazyeyes :crazyeyes
  • Options

I think those moths with skulls on their backs are cool.

As for spiders... they don't bite! Not ordinary housespiders.

I wouldn't squash it though, in case it's a female and full of eggs and you'd get those horrible white things all over your fingers.