Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Howdy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Howdy everyone! Looking forward to joining the discussion rooms and surfing my way through the forum. :)

Comments

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,946 Staff Moderator
    Hey AmazonRiver, welcome to the boards :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aife wrote: »
    Hey AmazonRiver, welcome to the boards :wave:

Thanks .
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    Hi Amazon, I know we've already spoken in chat but I just wanted to say Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor, 14, always here to help!! See you around!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Amazon, I know we've already spoken in chat but I just wanted to say Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor, 14, always here to help!! See you around!

Nice to meet you too. Thank you . :)
  • RhysRhys Posts: 271 Rampant Poster
    Welcome to the forum, hope you have a nice time here and get any support you need :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,426 Mega Poster
    Hey amazon! Was good to see you in chat last night :) welcome to the boards!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''