Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help redesign The Mix's online support services

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

We've got an exciting opportunity available for young people help The Mix redesign their online support services. Here's some information about the opportunity:

Are you 16 to 25 and live in or around Newcastle?

Are you interested in relationships and homelessness?

Join in and help us redesign our online support services for young people.

Where: Newcastle Arts Centre, 67 Westgate Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1SG
When: Wednesday 13th September 2017
Time: 4.30pm - 7.30pm

Refreshments provided and travel expenses covered.

You can find out more about this opportunity here.

Please register your interest at volunteering@themix.org and feel free to send us a PM or comment below if you have any questions about this opportunity at all.

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Travel expenses... is that from Scotland too :p :thumb:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

Great to hear you're interested in this opportunity, but unfortunately expenses will be only be paid to those who live in or around Newcastle. Do keep an eye out for future opportunities we'll be posting up on the boards soon :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.