Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi everyone!

PositiveAuraPositiveAura Posts: 150 Helping Hand
Hi everyone! :wave:

​It's only my second week on here as a Relationship Squad Volunteer but I'm so happy to be a part of The Mix, connecting and helping people as much as I can!

​A lot of what I do is in the Health and Wellness area and I am currently doing my Exercise Referral Qualification whilst I continue to follow my passion as a Life Coach/Personal Trainer. :yippe:

​Some things I love:

Travelling - I recently went around Europe in a campervan and plan to see even more of the world!
Art - especially tattoos!
Music - as cliché as it is, I like anything! But HAIM and Bonobo are the faves.
Vegan food - cooking anything I can, usually from our veg garden.
Fitness - mainly jumping around in the garden!
Anything LGBTQ+ :rainbow2:

​Oh and peanut butter.
​Lots and lots of peanut butter. :love:

​I'd love to hear more about all of you!

Are there any peanut butter lovers out there?! Where you at?! :)

-PositiveAura.

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Welcome :d
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the boards, hopefully see you in the future when I return :D
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey welcome!!
    I cant say im a fan of peanut butter ah.
    But i would love to go travelling and love fitness, -running, walking and biking with my sisters. And like most music just nothing that isnt heavy metal or shouty . And i like bonobo aswell
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • PositiveAuraPositiveAura Posts: 150 Helping Hand
    Thanks guys, it's nice to meet you all! :)

​Shaunie, I guess PB isn't for everyone and I have to confess...I have a even bigger love for Lotus Biscoff spread but it's not as healthy as 100% PB haha! :d

That's cool, where would you like to go travelling?

​And ace, I love all those outdoorsy activities too - wish we had some good weather for it! But a little rain can't stop a good bike ride! :yippe:

​-PositiveAura.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hiya, welcome to the boards.

I'm Eleanor and I'm a 14 year old peanut butter hater - sorry about that haha!

Anyway, that aside, it's really nice to meet you!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hi Eleanor!

​It's great to meet you too! And haha that's ok, I'm thinking everyone will love the Lotus spread instead! :chin:

​-PositiveAura
    My dad picked up the peanut butter version of that Cadbury's Dairy Milk Oreo for me once by accident, not realising that I absolutely hate peanut butter anything... But, me being the chocolate lover, I ate it anyway (not to mention if I didn't, it'd be a waste of £1).
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Haha, so it was 50/50 love for the chocolate and hate for the peanut butter!

I hear there's a bourbon spread, but I'm saving myself else I will just eat it all.

​Everything in moderation, right :chin:

​-PositiveAura
    Haha, so it was 50/50 love for the chocolate and hate for the peanut butter!

I hear there's a bourbon spread, but I'm saving myself else I will just eat it all.

​Everything in moderation, right :chin:

​-PositiveAura

Haha, I think I would eat it all too... Will avoid that one methinks.

Yup, moderation is the key.
    Yes, and with a few treats here and there on special occasions of course!

​We can hold that one off until a Birthday, or maybe Christmas. :birthday:

​-PositiveAura
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Thanks guys, it's nice to meet you all! :)

​Shaunie, I guess PB isn't for everyone and I have to confess...I have a even bigger love for Lotus Biscoff spread but it's not as healthy as 100% PB haha! :d

That's cool, where would you like to go travelling?

​And ace, I love all those outdoorsy activities too - wish we had some good weather for it! But a little rain can't stop a good bike ride! :yippe:

​-PositiveAura.

Ahah i tried loctus biscoff other day and definelty better than peanut butter.
    Always wanted to travel round greece not sure why. Would like to travel round the world but like thats too expensive. But then would just like to go aboard anywhere cause never even been out of just england haha.missing out. 😒
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Hi Shaunie :wave:
    Ahah i tried loctus biscoff other day and definelty better than peanut butter.
    ​It's heavenly, right?

​And lovely, yes Greece is beautiful, a big holiday destination too it seems?
    ​Maybe one day you can try small trips first, like France and then widen your horizons from there! That's what I did after never thinking that I could do it.

Always dream big :d

​-PositiveAura