Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Have your say!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Some people may remember the following thread -

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40314&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Well the exciting opportunity to influence the future of TheSite is getting closer and closer and we don't want anyone to miss out on the chance to be involved.

The user panel will allow posters within the target age group of TheSite (that's 16 - 25 ) to comment on future suggestions for the service.

Now I've got two different reasons for posting here.

The first is ask anyone who hasn't heard about this but is interested to drop me an email at Jim@thesite.org and I'll respond with an email describing the idea. Places are going to be limited so get in touch soon.

The second reason is that for a variety of reasons only spoken about in dark corners under the cover of night we have had problems with our email and records. So could anyone who already contacted Claire about the user panel also get in touch so I can send details out to you as well. Very sorry about making you do this twice but what can I say, it had nothing to do with me!

So there it is, your chance to turn idle postings into real decisions, not to mention the chance to win a free holiday on the shuttle to mars (and if you believe that I'll spin another).

Cheers,

Jim

Comments

• Options
    haha now I know I am old :(
  • Options
    Re: Have your say!
    Originally posted by Jim V
    Some people may remember the following thread -

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40314&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

That link's not working for me :confused:
  • Options
    Seems to be working for me but if there is a problem then the thread can be found at the top of the Announcements board, a sticky entitle - 'speak up, we can't hear you'
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    Seems to be working for me but if there is a problem then the thread can be found at the top of the Announcements board, a sticky entitle - 'speak up, we can't hear you'

• Options
    I am too old :(
  • Options
    i'd like to help....email has been sent to ya :)
  • Options
    im too young,

*mutters: fasist ageist @#{?>{|*
  • Options
    Can we have a 'Top' button at the bottom of the page, so we dont have to scroll?
    I know this makes me sound really lazy, but they have it on www.bluelight.nu and its a useful little function.