A suggestion

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 648 Extreme Poster
There's on thing this forum is missing.

Pictures of James.

And pictures of jumpers.

I was inspired to a solution one day, by a picture of James wearing a jumper. That was the day that changed my life forever.

The solution to this complex problem, is we need pictures of James- wait for it- wearing jumpers.

That is all.

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 673 Incredible Poster
    Love this, that was soooo funny!! :hyper::p:)​ @James - Aidan thinks you look sexy is jumpers. Haha
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,049 Fanatical Poster
    Lol this is bloody hilarious @Aidan! 😂😂

@James needs to see this ASAP!
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 648 Extreme Poster
    Are the mods not gonna pick up on this? The mix isn't just a charity or a website or a forum...

...this is a James wearing jumpers fan club.

I get it now. It all makes sense.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,341 Moderator
    giphy.gif

He'll be in on Monday, but James (not unlike myself and Aife) is notoriously camera-shy, so you might struggle with that one. ;)

Mike
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
    The Mix wrote: »
    giphy.gif

He'll be in on Monday, but James (not unlike myself and Aife) is notoriously camera-shy, so you might struggle with that one. ;)

Mike

Haha, its called being a spy and taking pictures of him from a far. Bit weird but Aidan wants the pictures :hyper::)
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
    Don't lie Jess! I don't want the pictures.

I need them!
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 356 Rampant Poster
    Ye i saw that picture as well, it was funny. Between you and me there is a few picture on Instagram of some of the team (not storking i promise) but i may of worked out who mike, Ed and Aife but i think i managed to identify you as well James.
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    Abigail wrote: »
    Ye i saw that picture as well, it was funny. Between you and me there is a few picture on Instagram of some of the team (not storking i promise) but i may of worked out who mike, Ed and Aife but i think i managed yo identify you as well James.

Abigail hover over news and research bar at the top and click on case studies, Mike has got a full case study :)
    Finally found the original thread! This photo belong here...
    Also, what's he doing with Eddie Redmayne?
  • RhysRhys EnglandPosts: 234 Moderator
    Would never have guessed that James is camera shy @The Mix :o
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,769,851 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aidan you never fail to me make laugh looool
  • emilyjohnemilyjohn Fast Newbie Posts: 23
    Yes a few days ago just join the forum, I saw that picture it was funny. Between you and me there is a few picture on Instagram of some of the team.
    Hey Everyone

I found this jumper and wondered which of the staff would wear this top? @Mike[/USER] [USER="95712"]Aife[/USER] [USER="66879"]James

https://direct.asda.com/george/men/jumpers-cardigans/santa-christmas-jumper/GEM581640,default,pd.html

Speak soon

Abi
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,087 Moderator
    Hey Everyone

I found this jumper and wondered which of the staff would wear this top? @Mike[/USER] [USER="95712"]Aife[/USER] [USER="66879"]James

https://direct.asda.com/george/men/jumpers-cardigans/santa-christmas-jumper/GEM581640,default,pd.html

Speak soon

Abi

Ha! Could half see @Aife wearing it (she might totally correct me there), but definitely not me or James. :p
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

< 3

Mike wrote: »

Ha! Could half see [USER="95712"]Aife[/USER] wearing it (she might totally correct me there), but definitely not me or James. :p

Omg mike! I could so see her wearing it. Secreat santa idea right there!!!
  • AifeAife Posts: 983 Moderator
    Hey Everyone

Speak soon

Abi

​Love this jumper! I would definitely wear this. It fits in nicely with my current Christmas jumper collection! :yippe: