Unsure

LostsenseLostsense Fanatical PosterPosts: 1,289 Fanatical Poster
Why does it say I am not authorised to view this page on someones thread? I like neating my account up but I cant as the (1) wont go away as its not letting me go on to it

Comments

• The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,348 Moderator
    Hmmm... :chin: Usually this comes up if something's been deleted or if it's in a forum you don't have access to. What thread are you trying to visit?

Mike
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 649 Extreme Poster
    I sometimes get this too Lostsense, but I can't remember for the life of me which threads it were either haha
  • LostsenseLostsense Fanatical Poster Posts: 1,289 Fanatical Poster
    Im having a little OCD moment and the (1) in my messages is annoying me lol
    You can always press dismiss :p

I went on the thread and it works, its strange how it says 'and -1 others', maybe the last post was spam and was removed or something? And it bugs the site out?
    Oh yeah arent you clever 🤣 I pressed dismiss, the (1) and the message has gone..cheers!
    It won't be all clear when I reply :p
    * evil laugh *

Nah, I do it so I can get rid of the (1) too lol, it has to be neat!!! 😂
    Yes 🤓
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,348 Moderator
    @Aidan's right - 10 points to Hufflepuff. ;)

When you see the little minus sign next to a notification it means the post has since been deleted, and that's usually because it's spam. If you click on the link to the main thread you can still access it that way and the notification still disappears. :)

Mike
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.