Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Celebrating after exams

AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
edited April 2021 in The Class of The Past
How are we all celebrating after exams if its GCSEs, college exams or uni exams?
Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
Post edited by Emma_ on

Comments

• KathleenKathleen Deactivated Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
    Wooo!:yippe: Exams being over is one of the best feelings! Food would be my celebration of choice :birthday::hyper:

-Kathleen
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Drowning my sorrows

With Food or drink. Im not to fussy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Party time! :hyper:

Not for me though, hope everyone has a relaxing time after a stressful period.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have to admit, sleep is a good cure!!
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Well im glad to say that that my exams are done and i will be celebrating with another week away from chats and replacing it with a holiday.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Abigail wrote: »
    Well im glad to say that that my exams are done and i will be celebrating with another week away from chats and replacing it with a holiday.

Well done on your exams. Good luck for your results!

Have fun with your holiday.
    Abigail wrote: »
    Yay! Do your happy dance!
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Emeana wrote: »
    Yay! Do your happy dance! [/QUOTE
    Lol i will need to learn to dance first
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I remember when I finished my exams going down to Newquay with a few mates with a boot load full of drink and drugs and just getting spandangled for 3 nights. A bit like Fear & Loathing In Newquay. :)
    Weekender Offender