Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friends funeral

Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
As many of you may know I lost my friend to cancer on the 11/4 and it was her funeral today. I'm so heartbroken as she was close to me. Is it normal to feel like this?
​Also I went to my brownie group tonight and the game they played was wink murder and I just walked out of the session because I couldn't see them playing this game and the brownie leader had to follow after me as she had never seen me in such a state.
​Need some support right now thrugh this difficult time.

Work is stressing me out as well as on the recent post had a situation which really effected my anxiety, don't really want to go to work tomorrow too be honest.

Comments

• Options
    Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
    Hi Ella x Thanks for the reply. Thanks and yeh I need a shoulder to cry on right now!!! Yesterday was so hard for me and today I'm still feeling emotional. I'm going to try and work and ill probably speak to a manager just so they are aware of how I'm feeling but I want to try and continue with normal day routines. Thanks