Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Everyone's in a bad mood

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
My cousin pissed me off big time yesterday by hitting me in the face (It was completely unexpected or provoked). We play fight all lot and it's always the OP getting him back because he ALWAYS starts it. So I went to bed in a bad mood after having such a good day. I even had a dream in a bad mood and woke up in a bad mood (dedication). My mum had a go at me this morning and my cousins are being annoying because they've been asked to clean and whining about it. I ended up having to wash up from yesterday and I also managed to pour way more porridge than I needed so that annoyed me even more.

I was going to write a really nice thread yesterday too. I'm just irritated and it's manifested into 2 urges.On top that we ordered food yesterday and I don' often eat take out and my body just isn't cooperating today. Everybody else is fine but i'm not. The youngest is the one I'm closest to and we spend nearly the whole day together but she was being a real brat because she too was asked to clean. I had a go at her for being rude and told her to stay away from me and now she's gone off with a suit case.

My mum called to asked if I was still home and I just laughed. Have you ever been so annoyed that its made you laugh?

p.s I will get him back,the little fucker. Little is an understatement, the boys are in their teens and the youngest is and exception she's still in primary school.

Beep boop. I'm a bot.