Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

:)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:)

thats all.....
«1345

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes :mad:

    Keep it to yourself another time.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Yes :mad:

    Keep it to yourself another time.


    oooooooooooh sorry!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    oooooooooooh sorry!!!
    Now BOW!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Yes :mad:

    Keep it to yourself another time.

    Fucking lighten up okay what has she done to you, jesus if you dont have anything nice to say leave her alone it doesnt affect you in anyway, doesnt bother you and there are people who wanna know what she has to say i am one for example. if she wants to post a thread let her, this site if for all.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Fucking lighten up okay what has she done to you, jesus if you dont have anything nice to say leave her alone it doesnt affect you in anyway, doesnt bother you and there are people who wanna know what she has to say i am one for example. if she wants to post a thread let her, this site if for all.

    No need to be so serious...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Fucking lighten up okay what has she done to you, jesus if you dont have anything nice to say leave her alone it doesnt affect you in anyway, doesnt bother you and there are people who wanna know what she has to say i am one for example. if she wants to post a thread let her, this site if for all.

    You BOW as well, NOW!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Now BOW!


    NO, you never said the magic word.........:yes: :chin:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    You BOW as well, NOW!

    No i bow for no one
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Fucking lighten up okay what has she done to you, jesus if you dont have anything nice to say leave her alone it doesnt affect you in anyway, doesnt bother you and there are people who wanna know what she has to say i am one for example. if she wants to post a thread let her, this site if for all.
    awww bless ya... thanx hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i used to get some shit from these guys a while back, but lucky i went away for a long time.... kind of maybe figureed they might have leant how to behave ... maybe not!!! ahhh well... the fun carries on....:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    NO, you never said the magic word.........:yes: :chin:

    Or I'll execute you, slave :mad:
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz

    No i bow for no one

    Except from the Goddess, which is me.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

    Except from the Goddess, which is me.



    WTF?????

    Your tripping girl!!! Get your head out your arse!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Or I'll execute you, slave :mad:



    Except from the Goddess, which is me.

    how about No. i bow for people i like. and i dont know you to like you plus you need give me a good reason

    as for witch kitty or whatever her name is (soz forgot)

    lay of its her first post back and your laying into her already. i think she deserve and appology. DONT YOU??
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    WTF?????

    Your tripping girl!!! Get your head out your arse!

    I have slaves to do such stuff for me :)

    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    how about No. i bow for people i like. and i dont know you to like you plus you need give me a good reason

    as for witch kitty or whatever her name is (soz forgot)

    lay of its her first post back and your laying into her already. i think she deserve and appology. DONT YOU??

    NO I DON'T!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    I have slaves to do such stuff for me :)




    NO I DON'T!!

    Why are you being a total utter BITCH, she has done fuck all to you so go drop it okay, go piss someone else of on another site becayse frankly im sick and tired of your shit
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    I have slaves to do such stuff for me :)



    Whats the big deal,so i have a maid??
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    NO I DON'T!! [/B]


    Yes you do, theres no need for ppl like you on here.

    *****!!!!!!!!!!!!******

    good nighty all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Why are you being a total utter BITCH, she has done fuck all to you so go drop it okay, go piss someone else of on another site becayse frankly im sick and tired of your shit

    Cause that's what I do best. Don't take it away from me :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    Whats the big deal,so i have a maid??




    Yes you do, theres no need for ppl like you on here.

    *****!!!!!!!!!!!!******

    good nighty all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    See without me, people would act stupid. Now, even though I am here, people acts stupid. But to a limited extent. So it's all good.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Cause that's what I do best. Don't take it away from me :(

    yeah well try and be nice for once, complement people agree help them, but dont be a selfcentre little runt who has to pick on people for there own enjoyment and fun

    So i urge you to give an appology to witch kitty as your comments where un-called for and it isnt hard just say "im sorry" simple N easy

    ps. please excuse sp errors
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    See without me, people would act stupid. Now, even though I am here, people acts stupid. But to a limited extent. So it's all good.


    *sigh*

    :rolleyes:

    hmmm tiny tad is right there....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    yeah well try and be nice for once, complement people agree help them, but dont be a selfcentre little runt who has to pick on people for there own enjoyment and fun

    So i urge you to give an appology to witch kitty as your comments where un-called for and it isnt hard just say "im sorry" simple N easy

    ps. please excuse sp errors

    If I do that, will you then give me all the lollipops I can lick? :yes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    i used to get some shit from these guys a while back

    boofuckinhoo.jpg
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    If I do that, will you then give me all the lollipops I can lick? :yes:

    i'll give you something you can lick or suck;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    boofuckinhoo.jpg



    LMAO!!! cool pic where u gettit?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tbh like i dont think you newbs commin round here trying to control people who have been here yonks is going to get you anywhereeeee

    jacq is god so like get over it tbh:p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OMG

    this.... is the greatest thread.... i have ever, ever, seen....

    its just so.... beautiful.....

    it has like, everything *wipes a tear from my eye*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by witch-kitten
    LMAO!!! cool pic where u gettit?

    *sigh* So people dont read the quotes then? :|
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    i'll give you something you can lick or suck;)
    OMG! Cyber sexual harassment.
    AAAAAAAAAAARGH!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jacq - marry me?

    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    jacq - marry me?

    :p

    This second!
    You can design the dresses, as long as I get to bring the shoes I saw on this website :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    This second!
    You can design the dresses, as long as I get to bring the shoes I saw on this website :D

    of course.

    white or ivory? ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.