Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bored, anyone fancy a chat?

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hi, so I'm not really one to start a thread like this but since I am at home and can't really walk around much cos I had toe nail surgery yesterday and I have to rest, I thought maybe I would start a thread to see if anyone wants to chat.

I guess I need a distraction too, tbh I'm feeling a bit meh and I need cheering up..

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hopefully chatting :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
    Hi BananaMonkey. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling great after your surgery yesterday. If you want to have a chat then feel free to private message me about anything
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Laura12345 wrote: »
    Hi BananaMonkey. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling great after your surgery yesterday. If you want to have a chat then feel free to private message me about anything

Thank you lots, more just looking for some company tbh. I'm just bored.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    meh :(
    This thread needs to be removed... meh
  • Laura12345Laura12345 Posts: 265 The Mix Regular
    ok
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey BananaMonkey :),

Sorry to hear your not feeling great after you're operation. Starting a thread to chat sounds like a great idea! Have you heard about this blog.befunky website? It's really fun to create pictures with quotes on. Should we all have a go at making some and see what we can come up with? :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Thanks for your reply. Ill check it out.

Just feel a bit lonely and down. And wanna get out of the house.
    Not sure this has worked.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hey BananaMonkey,

Great picture and I really like your quote too :) Is this one of your favourite quotes?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    rwbETDl.jpg

This is the one I've made - I really like this quote from Oprah Winfrey :)
    The app is amazing. Thank you for sharing it.
    Aife wrote: »
    rwbETDl.jpg

This is the one I've made - I really like this quote from Oprah Winfrey :)

Love this