Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chat thread (Wednesday)

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the general chat boards thread for Wednesday! This is a space to talk about anything light and fun :)

If your looking to chat about anything related to support, just a super friendly reminder that the rest of the boards are open and you can also sign up for support circle here.

Soo let's start tonight's general chat :hyper:

A few days ago it was national cereal day, what is your favourite cereal?
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    coco pops is my fav cereal. i rarely ever eat breakfast though.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey @horsemad lion bar cereal sounds really nice - does it taste like the lion chocolate bars? And sure go ahead with you question :)

​Hey @Jess101 I love cocopops too! Do you every make them into cocopop cakes?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    meggles wrote: »
    Heyy

Hey Meggles, welcome to Wednesday's general chat on the boards :wave:

Do you have a favourite cereal?
    Aife wrote: »
    Hey @horsemad lion bar cereal sounds really nice - does it taste like the lion chocolate bars? And sure go ahead with you question :)

​Hey @Jess101 I love cocopops too! Do you every make them into cocopop cakes?

Yes of course i do Aife!

- James Arthur (YOU)
    hows you anyway @Aife ?

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Pink+fluffyPink+fluffy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hey everyone 👋🏻 My favourite cereal is golden grahams ☺☺👌🏻
    Jess101 wrote: »
    hows you anyway @Aife ?

I'm good thank you Jess how are you? What have you been up to today?
    horsemad wrote: »
    @Aife can I make a support chat thread for those who couldn't make the support cirlcle

Hey Horsemad - your more than welcome to start a thread about whatever it is you'd like support with but not a general open thread for support chat like this one - really sorry! But for those of you who haven't signed up to a support circle yet, there will be one running again tomorrow 8-9.30pm :)
    Hey everyone 👋🏻 My favourite cereal is golden grahams ☺☺👌🏻

That's a great choice Pink+Fluffy!

I'm good thank you Jess how are you? What have you been up to today?

I am not great at all which is kinda crap but good to hear that you are good. - I haven't done much today. Been invited to really exclusive CAMHS conference in July which is pretty cool, going to a campaign launch party in houses of parliament late next month and i have a 2 hour live radio interview on Monday.

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    aife I cant see any of my inbox
    aife I cant see any of my inbox

Hey Harriet - ohh no really sorry about this - we will try and get this fixed. Do you know how long it's been like this for? Have you tried looking at your inbox from a different computer or device?
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer

Hey Harriet - ohh no really sorry about this - we will try and get this fixed. Do you know how long it's been like this for? Have you tried looking at your inbox from a different computer or device?

​I have tried phone and computer and they both don't work, it was fine yesterday, it didn't work today at all though. it just says sorry, your not authorised to view this page where the inbox should be
    Jess101 wrote: »

I am not great at all which is kinda crap but good to hear that you are good. - I haven't done much today. Been invited to really exclusive CAMHS conference in July which is pretty cool, going to a campaign launch party in houses of parliament late next month and i have a 2 hour live radio interview on Monday.

Hey Jess sorry to hear your not feeling great, hopefully tonight in this general chat thread we can help you feel a little bit better. That's really exciting news Jess :)Have you been to the Houses of Parliament before? Have you done radio interviews before?

Hey Jess sorry to hear your not feeling great, hopefully tonight in this general chat thread we can help you feel a little bit better. That's really exciting news Jess :)Have you been to the Houses of Parliament before? Have you done radio interviews before?

I have been to Houses of Parliament once before and it was great and yes, i have done radio interviews for Sky News and LBC.

- James Arthur (YOU)

Well I'm not allowed to sign up to support circle and I feel neglected from support so a support thread would be nice plz

Hey Meggles, your welcome to start a thread about whatever it is you'd like support with, and also support circle is running tomorrow night :)

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey everyone :)

​that's okay - just thought I would ask before I did it so I wouldt get in trouble

Thank you for asking Horsemad :)
    Lauren92 wrote: »
    hey everyone :)

Welcome to general boards chat :wave:
    So does anyone have any good films or TV shows that they would recommend watching?
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    So does anyone have any good films or TV shows that they would recommend watching?

I just rewatched alllllllll of orange is the new black. Orphan black is good too if you have netflix. Hey aife :P
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    I am so addicted to how to get away with murder on netflix!

I just rewatched alllllllll of orange is the new black. Orphan black is good too if you have netflix. Hey aife :P

Hey Jelly :wave: That's a really good TV show! Can't wait till the next season :) Does anyone else find it so long until new seasons are released?
    @Aife American Horror Story all the way its the best
    ​heartland is a good programme

​Hey @horsemad ohh really? I might check that one out :) Is it really scary?
    La la la

How about you Meggles? What was the last film you watched or do you have a favourite all time film?
  • Pink+fluffyPink+fluffy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    I really want to watch the new beauty and the beast on Friday, beauty and the beast is my all time favourite Disney princess movie, bell was always my favourite princess 👌🏻👌🏻
    Lauren92 wrote: »
    I am so addicted to how to get away with murder on netflix!

Hey Lauren I've heard that's really good - might watch that too! :)

Hey Lauren I've heard that's really good - might watch that too! :)

It is so addictive though but equally so good
    I really want to watch the new beauty and the beast on Friday, beauty and the beast is my all time favourite Disney princess movie, bell was always my favourite princess 👌🏻👌🏻

Yeah that comes out this weekend! Can't wait to see that too looks really good.

I can't wait to watch it!!! It looks amazing
This discussion has been closed.