Possible LGBT forum?

KaydenKKaydenK Posts: 204 Two little ducks
Hello, i was wondering if we could possibly see an LGBT forum in the future? Especially the trans section, as it would enable users to share their experiences and also the surgical procedure and hormone replacement stages. Things like that for the community??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,769,851 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think this is a really good idea, as part of the LGBT community, it's very rare to find any forums for us and it'd be great to share experiences or help others who are struggling with coming out etc
  • KaydenKKaydenK Posts: 204 Two little ducks
    Yes that's exactly why we need it! Its a big part in someones mental health aswell if they are being bullied etc.. as im a member of the lgbt community this is something i would love to see.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 220 The Mix convert
    I really like this idea too
    Mah idea is awesome mates. I'll mod the forum ;)
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,049 Fanatical Poster
    A lot of you probably won't know but I am bisexual myself, so I love this idea. This is a big part of a person's mental health so I think it would benefit a lot of people.
  • LostsenseLostsense Fanatical Poster Posts: 1,288 Fanatical Poster
    No-body on here knows too I' haven't mentioned it since I joined that I too am bi-sexual
    Im bisexual myself too, used to be FtM. Just credit me when you make the forum! Aha.. surprised there isn't one already!
    I'm surprised there isn't one too... I guess if we had a question we'd post it in Sex and Relationships? :)
  • LaineLaine Posts: 218 The Mix convert
    I feel like an LGBT forum would be a great idea! i'm ftm myself and my sexuality is unlabeled, the LGBT community is one of my strong points of expertise x
    however until then, one of the other forums i use puts gender issues in health and wellbeing and sexuality in sex and relationships which we could do? x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Wake me up when it's all over,  when I'm wiser and I'm older"
    LaneBoi wrote: »
    I feel like an LGBT forum would be a great idea! i'm ftm myself and my sexuality is unlabeled, the LGBT community is one of my strong points of expertise x
    however until then, one of the other forums i use puts gender issues in health and wellbeing and sexuality in sex and relationships which we could do? x

Agreed!
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 220 The Mix convert
    yay this is so good! :yippe:
    Woohoooooooo - this is great news!! :)