Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So... time stamps now say number of days/weeks/months??

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
What happened to the time stamps. For me now instead of saying the date and time something was posted it now says things like 1 minute ago, 1 hour ago, 1 day ago, 1 week ago, etc etc, etc. Is there any way to alter this as it's slightly strange to me or is it just a new thing here? Lol sorry if this is stupid haha
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I think the original time stamps were better too,
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I think the original time stamps were better too,

i much preferred it as I'm a bit geeky on times and dates hahaha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I have noticed too!
  • Options
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Sorry we didn't notice this thread before now! We changed them while we were doing some work in the back end of the boards, but they're back to normal now. ;)

Mike

No worries.

I'm glad it's back to this way (dates) now. It was weird to me as I have a serious thing about things being in order and being dated. Thanks for replying.