Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi im new!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi im Emily! I am 19, will be 20 in august :) i have a daughter who is 16months old and she will be 2 in september! ive recently joined here from being on childline, and if this is anything like that i think ill get on great here! i used to struggle with my depression and anxiety, but since having my daughter, im more like the normal me. i have a fiance who i have been with for over a year now (1year and 1month tomorrow). Im still trying to get my life on track but am getting there.
dont really know what else to say apart from hi and am excited to start my new journey on here :)

Comments

• Options
    micamica Deactivated Posts: 98 Budding Regular
    Welcome emilyboosh! Glad to have you!
  • Options
    Congrats on starting your new journey. Wish all the best for you and your daughter :hyper::hyper::hyper:
  • Options
    Hi Emily :) Nice to meet you. I'm new here too

See you around sometime! . Take care

Sam
  • Options
    DreaDrea Posts: 292 The Mix Regular
    Hey Emily!
    Welcome to the boards! Feel free to start any threads on here and we will be happy to help!

Drea:heart:
  • Options
    emilyboosh wrote: »
    Hi im Emily! I am 19, will be 20 in august :) i have a daughter who is 16months old and she will be 2 in september! ive recently joined here from being on childline, and if this is anything like that i think ill get on great here! i used to struggle with my depression and anxiety, but since having my daughter, im more like the normal me. i have a fiance who i have been with for over a year now (1year and 1month tomorrow). Im still trying to get my life on track but am getting there.
    dont really know what else to say apart from hi and am excited to start my new journey on here :)

Hi there Emily,

I remember you-I had also come here from having been on Childline.Woah-Your daughter is now 16 months old, that has gone so quick!

How is everything for you now?

Hannah
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hi there Emily, welcome to the boards. In some ways this is quite like CL but in others it's completely different (no delays for posts to be checked).

Glad to have you here!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    NikkiNikki Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hey Emily, welcome to the boards! Nikki :wave:
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards! :)
  • Options
    Hello! I think I remember you from CL. My name was Al0nez. :)
    I'm glad you've been doing a bit better. Take care love. x
  • Options
    Hello! I think I remember you from CL. My name was Al0nez. :)
    I'm glad you've been doing a bit better. Take care love. x

No way! I remember you, I used to be willow but I think I changed it to WillowsMagnoliatree or sommit like that :s
  • Options

No way! I remember you, I used to be willow but I think I changed it to WillowsMagnoliatree or sommit like that :s

omygosh it's a reunion

It's nice to see you again :) How times have flown by. Because we're both in our 20s now aren't we :o