Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Steph95

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
Hi Streph I know this year has been tough for you but let me just say I think you're brilliant! You've been so strong this year with everything thats come your way. And you still manage to reply to others in need. We are drawing a close to 2016 tonight and I hope that next year will be good for you!

Never forget that we not only believe you're strong we know you're strong. I want to thank you for your support this year. You have been really understanding and supportive with not only me but everyone on the boards.

XEmmaX

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    Aww I love posts like this. Reminds me of the old days when message boards were more like social networks.

OIAM is right, by the way, @Steph95! :d

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Mike wrote: »
    Aww I love posts like this. Reminds me of the old days when message boards were more like social networks.

OIAM is right, by the way, @Steph95! :d

I agree, it was really nice back in them good ol' days :P
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Ah omg I've only juat seen this! What a lovely surprise! nearly made me cry!!

Thanks so much one in a million!

So kind of you to make a thread about me! Thankyou so much!💚💙
  • Options
    You absolutely deserve it Steph you have been brilliant and I know we all appreciate you on here :)
  • Options
    You absolutely deserve it Steph you have been brilliant and I know we all appreciate you on here :)

That is so lovely of you to say! I honestly could cry, I told my mum and she was like aww. Something I just needed to hear aswell. Thankyou so much lovely💚💙
  • Options
    I'll keep looking back at this it's so special and lovely💙💚
  • Options
    I'm so glad you like it Steph :) nothing better than being able to make someone smile and knowing I have caused that smile means the world to me.

I'm so touched that you shared ot with your mum and it was something you needed to hear :)
  • Options
    💙💚