Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

your wardrobe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it organised? colour-coordinated? perfumed coat-hangers :lol: shoes neatly laid out?

mine is not very tidy tbh, but i do have a system of putting clothes away at one end and empty hangers at the other end. i used to always get annoyed when i couldn't find a spare hanger and had to go rummaging in between all my clothes to find one. my shoes are all just thrown in at the bottom, and all my t-shirts and pyjamas are sort of squashed onto a shelf!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    eh..usually neatly displayed on the floor...hangers are there too! my wardrobe is full of music mags and cds....., Before ye say..ugh..dirty person...all clean clothes are in drawers etc....stuffed in really....

ahem..The organised chaos......thats what my friends call my room!
    only smart shirts, dresses and smart skirts are in my wardrobe. of which i have very, very few.

most of my stuff is in drawers and piles on the floor.
    I've got 2 wardrobes, one of them has skirts and trousers in, the other has tops in. Then I put strappy vests and other little tops in the draw. Yeah, it's kinda organised, but not to the point of colour co-ordination!
    My wardrobe is a mess. It's kinda organised into hanging sections, but the bottom bit is hellish. It needs to be cleared out.

Then I have a a chest of drawers with one for vest tops, one for t-shirts and one for long-sleeved tops. But it's all messy at the moment.

Infact it's never tidy.
    Its kinda organised. I got a main bit which is split in two, my tops at the top and my trouser at the bottom, I thhen I a thin strip at the side where I put my going out clothes, I got a underwear drawer and a cupboard with my pjamas in and old slouchy clothes which are kinda folded up :rolleyes:
    My sister has huge floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and she has one section for work clothes, one section for "going out" clothes and one section for normal day to day clothes :eek2:

My clothes get chucked in and the door closed quickly before they all fall out!! :D
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka

My clothes get chucked in and the door closed quickly before they all fall out!! :D

Likewise.
    When they're not on the floor that is
    I have two wardrobes. One pretty small one for most of my clothes and an even smaller one for my coats. I nearly always have a pile of clothes on my chair though! Im a lazy bugger...:)
    My wardrobe is organised from summer to winter i.e. summery stuff on the left... then warmer stuff in the middle... then jackets on the right. That was my Mum's organisation, not mine

I have a chest of drawers just stuffed with all my tops. Jumpers or whatever on the top, T shirts on the bottom. Once again, my Mum's idea, not mine.

Ahh I love my Mum :D. My floor would be covered with even more random crap if it wasn't for her...