Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

In crisis..

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
So my mum went MAD because i had a mental health assessment in the mental health hospital friday.. getting nowhere with housing so im running away tomorrow morning..

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Please don't run away kayden it won't help your situation at all. How are you feeling this morning? You deserve help and support. As hard as it is, try not to take any notice of your mum. We're here and we support you. You know where I am xx
  • Options
    Hi butterfly,

Its too late im on a train now. Its my only option left. I feel like utter shit. I cant cope anymore. Thank you butterfly xx
  • Options
    I may aswell just kill myself.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Kayden,

Sounds like there's an awful lot going on, and things are going pretty fast for you at the moment, would you like to tell us more about what happened with your mam? Was it out of worry? Often parents (Who haven't been in a situation themselves) don't always know how to respond, I know first time my parents found out about my mental health issues was a bit O.T.T but in time they began to understand, I don't always talk to them about it, because I know how they're going to respond.

It might also help to talk here about what's going on for YOU at the moment to, so when you're ready, were here to listen :heart:

It can seem as though killing yourself can be the only way out when you're feeling so low, but there are alternatives, there is support out there, have you thought about contacting Samaritans or Papyrus? Just to be able to offload to someone? You mentioned you were on the train away, I've done that before, it seems like the quickest way to get away, but it's not, do you have someone to meet you on the other end? Or did you meet anyone at the other end? Do you have anyone to stay with tonight?

Keep reaching out to us,

Where here for you,
    Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    How are you feeling today Kayden?