Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Any advice on anxiety?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I'm new to this gaff just wondering if anyone has any advice on anxiety probs I got major anxiety permanently also does anyone have any experience with phenibut????and phenibut withdrawel n benzo withdrawel as I'm going through one of each now pls let me know cheeers

Comments

• StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Plantem76, :)

Welcome to The Mix discussion boards. Just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post in to its own thread and moved it into the Health and Well-being section of the boards as you might get more responses here.

Sounds really tough that you've got major anxiety, you mentioned permanently, sounds really hard, how long has this been going on for you for? Have you been able to talk to anyone else about how you're feeling at all?

You're welcome to keep posting here if it helps and hopefully other community members will be able to offer you some advice and support if they have any experience or knowledge with the medication you mentioned. :)