Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Blazin Squad.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
come on peeps what does every1 have against the blazin boys!!sorry but they r damn fine :naughty::p lol

so tell me what u have against them!?!
xx
Laura
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Because they are talent-less neds who rely on sex (:eek2: ) appeal to sell records. Welcome to thesite :thumb:
  • Options
    what he said!!
    sorry but there crap and none of them are very nice looking!
  • Options
    :rolleyes: every1 sez they r talentless but i dont get it how comes some1 signed them on!!thanks rise :D and damn i think they r all fit :p:naughty: :cool: young sexi boys who sing good what more could u ask 4 :D lol anyway lets not get this heated its only our opinion afterall lol
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    you think they sing well?!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, glad to get that off my chest.
  • Options
    They are utter shite tbh. :p They're not really good looking. And they cant sing, let alone mc or whatever they're trying to do. I saw one of them the other day at Lakeside, me and my mate didnt have a clue who he was until these little kids ran up and were like "omg, can we have your autograph" We just pissed ourselves laughing. He kept looking at us, it was so obvious he was waiting for us to do the same. Poor lad :rolleyes:

How come they got signed a record deal? Probably coz their parents are loaded or something!

Anyway, Hello :wave:
  • Options
    damn there must be some1 on this site who actually likes them or it must just b me! i mean i dont see how every1 loves darius:eek: lollets be honest blazin squad are much better looking than darius
    xx
    Laura :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by pretty_in_pink
    i mean i dont see how every1 loves darius:eek: lollets

Erm.....they don't :eek2:
  • Options
    sorry :)
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    WTF OMG!

Darius is nice looking (no, I'm not gay :p), Blazin' Squad are ugly ned bastards.
  • Options
    Because they are crap.
  • Options
    They're relatively harmless. I can think of loads of acts that are much worse.
  • Options
    Blazin Squad can't sing particularly well, their songs aren't particularly inspiring and they're not that good looking either.

And they're townies :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    WTF OMG!

Darius is nice looking (no, I'm not gay :p), Blazin' Squad are ugly ned bastards.
    :eek: :eek2: im sorry but darius is yech!!darius is an ugly %^*&£$^ :D anyways no hard feelings!!
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    :eek: :eek2: im sorry but darius is yech!!darius is an ugly %^*&£$^ :D anyways no hard feelings!!
    xx
    Laura

What age are you? 12?
  • Options
    Re: Blazin Squad.....
    come on peeps what does every1 have against the blazin boys!!sorry but they r damn fine :naughty::p lol
    To answer your question, when you're a bit older, and your musical taste has hopefully matured, you will look back at the Blazin Squad, or at whichever other manufactured boyband is out at that particular time, and you'll think exactly what we're thinking about the Blazin Squad.
  • Options
    young sexi boys who sing good what more could u ask 4 :D

How about individuality, talent, integrity? Obviously alien concepts to you.

They got signed because the record company saw cash signs in front of their eyes. They are a commodity being sold to children who can't see past their looks and don't know any better.
  • Options
    What age are you? 12?
    :lol::lol:
    no 16 i may lok 12 but im 16
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    well to answer your comments we can like who we want but i just wanted to find out what u lot had against them and just because they cant sing u dont like them!!:)
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    just because they cant sing u dont like them!!:)

LMAO!
  • Options
    LMAO!
    :blush: :chin: lol i dont think im going to win this so i think we should just forget it :lol: im backing out because u lot have an answer 4 everything lol :nervous:
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    just because they cant sing u dont like them!!:)
    xx
    Laura

Get your ass on the Politics forum, I wanna know what you think about the real reason we went to war in Iraq :p

"I'm glad Sadam Hoosan has gonna I dont fink his moustache was very trendy, innit?"
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Get your ass on the Politics forum, I wanna know what you think about the real reason we went to war in Iraq :p

"I'm glad Sadam Hoosan has gonna I dont fink his moustache was very trendy, innit?"

LMFAO!
  • Options

:lol::lol: oh god im coming :D lol
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    :blush: :chin: lol i dont think im going to win this so i think we should just forget it :lol: im backing out because u lot have an answer 4 everything lol :nervous:

Well the reason bands do well is because they can sing, not because a few 16 year old girls think they're nice looking.
  • Options
    I love Blazing Squad.

*tsk*
  • Options
    Originally posted by strawberrychild
    I love Blazing Squad.

*tsk*
    sarcasm :lol:
    xx
    Laura
  • Options

Thats the first thing to make me laugh out loud in absolutely ages.

But seeing as they cant sing, they cant MC, then, erm, what do they have to offer? If you want fit lads, get yourself some crappy teeny magazine, but please, dont buy their records.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Thats the first thing to make me laugh out loud in absolutely ages.

But seeing as they cant sing, they cant MC, then, erm, what do they have to offer? If you want fit lads, get yourself some crappy teeny magazine, but please, dont buy their records.
    errmmm i bought 1 of their singles :p teen magazines dont have many fit lads in only the odd 1s anyway i dont read teen magazines!!
    xx
    Laura
  • Options
    They're not my type of music and I don't think they are particularly 'fit' either, but then again they aren't my type.

I've not been one to lust over boybands, not since Five broke my heart when they split :nervous:

All my friends love them to bits though, you're not alone. Does my head in, but hey, each to their own taste.
  • Options
    I dont like their attitude, their music, their looks and the way they use fake words like "chong". so there.
    And darius is suave, but not my kinda music.