Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Housing

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
Just got back to the flat from being at my mums for a week after getting picked up at 1:30 in the morning a week ago. My mum and her partner has just left and I've just cried. I don't want to live in a flat but I don't want to live with my mum 😢 came back and my bedroom door was open and I locked it. There was sick on my floor and then an alarm was going off outside it stopped just as my mum and her ex partner went. The girls post hasent who lives in the other room hasent been opened evan post from when I was here for her a week ago still hadent been opened so I'm guessing she hasent been back. I just want to fall asleep now and wake up get my tablets from the pharmacy and go to this walk in thing. I'm hearing noises. I just want to run out of here 😢

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Steph,

I'm sorry to hear that you came back to some unexpected things the other day, and felt a bit frightened. It sounds like you felt pretty upset when your mum and her partner left after dropping you back to the flat. How are you doing at the moment?

I wonder if there's anyone around the flat or surrounding flats that you feel comfortable talking to, even if it's just as a distraction?

Keep talking to us if you feel it helps *hug*
  • Options
    LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    raich wrote: »
    Hey Steph,

I'm sorry to hear that you came back to some unexpected things the other day, and felt a bit frightened. It sounds like you felt pretty upset when your mum and her partner left after dropping you back to the flat. How are you doing at the moment?

I wonder if there's anyone around the flat or surrounding flats that you feel comfortable talking to, even if it's just as a distraction?

Keep talking to us if you feel it helps *hug*

The things were very odd indeed🤔 apart from feeling paranoid and seeing things I'm okay thankyou. I hope you're okay.

There isn't..a girl is meant to be living in the other room in the flat but she's never here. There's an old lady upstairs but she's in poor health so I couldnt ring her bell and ask for a chat. Surrounding houses wouldn't be too amused if I were to knock there door and asked for a chat..who does that if you don't know them anyway lol.

I'll just talk to the voices and the girl😬