Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Moving on from The Mix

Danny!Danny! Deactivated Posts: 560 Incredible Poster
Hi everyone

After four years volunteering and working at YouthNet/The Mix, it's time for me to move on. My other work is taking up a lot of time, so I need to focus on that for the moment. It's been great getting to know some of you, and I've really enjoyed my time on the boards and in chat :)

I'll be doing my last Men Only Chat tonight, so come and say bye if you're around (and a guy!).

Otherwise, goodbye, and all the best for the future.

Danny

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Never got the chance to chat but still sad to see you go - seems like there is people leaving a lot recently. Good luck for the future Danny!
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Saw you around on the boards a while back! Wishing you the best of luck in your job and future etc :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Everyone needs to stop leaving :( good luck with everything Danny
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster
    Gutted I didn't get the chance to get to talk to you, but all the best for the future! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Best of luck!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good luck with everything, @Danny! :)