Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Running away from home.

AllieAllie Posts: 235 Trailblazer
Hello.

Seeing as nobody gives a shit about me or cares about me.. after today and whats happened this evening and me standing up for myself against my mum.. she was with my nan in hosp i asked her what i can do around the house so i hoovered, cleaned all of upstairs, every fking room upstairs, went through all my drawers etc, fed the dog, took the dog out for the toilet a few times then got told to make a bag up of clothes and stuff for my nan for them to take to hosp. She said to get my bro to help me not just me.. she said 20 mins ago as she was annoyed that there were a few cups and plates in the sink (my brothers) that shes pissed off and everything. Spoke to me like utter shit so i screamed at her "I did everything you asked, you only told me to do upstairs but i did more!! My brother didnt help at all" she screamed back "are you fucking blind that you cant see these dishes".... I AM FUCKING FED UP OF EVERYONE TREATING ME LIKE FUCKING SHIT.

So.. im running away from home. Going back on the streets, done it before and will do it again..

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Kayden,

Really sorry to hear that what happened last night led you to wanting to run away from home. It sounds like there was a lot of anger and tension surrounding you at the time. How are you feeling today?

Problems at home can often get on top of you, so it's understandable that you would want to get away from it all. Do you have anyone you trust that you could stay with for a while until you decide what you want to do next? You might have already heard of Shelter if you need some advice moving forward, and there is also Runaway Helpline if you'd like some support or just to chat about what's going on for you :chin:

We'd be relieved if you were able to let us know you're safe, and of course you're welcome to keep posting if you'd like - we're here to listen *hug*