Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What's Your Favourite Thing About Your Relationship?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Attachment not found.

For all of the people who are currently in a relationship, can you think of the one thing you love the most? :heart:

It could be something funny or something serious. There's always something that makes us smile.

Post your answers below :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi tasha!
    My funny one is Silly private jokes haha! There's not much that beats having a little giggle over something no one else gets when you're having a bad day

My serious one is just the little things that my husband does that lets me know he's thinking of me, like he's up and out at work before I even wake up, yet he will prepare me a coffee so all I have to do is add water, or in the winter put my clothes in the tumble dryer for a few minutes so they are all warm when I put them on :)
    Hello @Murphy722

Thank you for your response on this thread :)

I couldn't agree more - there's nothing that beats having a laugh together, especially when you aren't having the best of days. I particuarly love it when you don't want to laugh but they're able to make you giggle so much.

All the little things really do matter don't they :) it's good to hear that he cares so much for you.
    I love that we have our personal jokes that nobody else understands... but we also love it when we are as stubborn as the other. And usually, it only takes a few minutes until we are both running towards eachother to give a hug or a kiss.

My favourite thing is that we are best friends. We are each other's go to person whenever we need to laugh or cry. He's the one person who understands me the most and will do anything to make me smile. :)
    Aw that's so sweet, he sounds like a great guy :)