Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Messenger 6 Chat logs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Gah, they piss me off, there all huge and annoying and have an odd lay out. Anyway at all i can change them so there more like the plus chat logs (in word pad) If it involves programming i cant do it myself though:(

Comments

• Options
    could you not just get Plus for Messenger 6 and then open logs through that?

if not..... go to http://www.mess.be and in the click down options at the top... in the browse all files one click on msn 6, on the first page there is a Messenger Plus! style message logs download.....i've not used it but i would imagine it works though,

hope that helps!
  • Options
    for whatever reason the download isnt being registered as a program so i cant do anything with it:(
  • Options
    you mean you can't do anything with it?? yeah you use the download to replace a file,

quoted from the site....
    Replace %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\My Documents\My Received Files\%EMAIL%\History\MessageLog.xsl with the file provided. Make a backup of the original file if you want to change back to the original format.

i hope that solves what you meant??!
  • Options
    nah sorry, its still the crappy 6 logs:(
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by Markeh
    try getting it from http://pages.infinit.net/patchou8/MsgPlus-220.exe

thanks, that did it:)