Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What kind of problem-solver are you?

Ed_Ed_ Posts: 754 Super Moderator
Are you an ostrich, dolphin, rhino or terrier when it comes to problem solving? :chin:

Not sure what I am barking on about? Why not take our quick problem-solving personality quiz to find out more. We have done this to celebrate the launch of our new digital badge, which you can earn to show-case your problem-solving skills to boost your CV.

Monday challenge:
  1. Take the quiz below and share which animal you are! :yippe:
  2. Why not also sign up to our problem-solving course :yes:
​<iframe src="http://quiz.youthnet.org/quiz/3&quot; width="550" height="600" scrolling="yes" sandbox="allow-forms allow-same-origin allow-scripts"></iframe>
"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes

Comments

• apandavapandav :) Posts: 2,072
    I'm a dolphin :)
  • RavenclawRavenclaw Noob Posts: 74 The answer to life, the universe, and everything
    Haha, I'm a dolphin too apparently! c:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm an ostrich! Forever burying my head in the sand
  • plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 The Mix Regular
    Dolphin! Just wish my boss realised that, ha!
  • HannHann Meme Queen MancPosts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Ostrich >.>
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 754 Super Moderator
    Hey @Hann[/USER] [USER="95043"]apandav[/USER] [USER="96122"]Ravenclaw[/USER] [USER="44074"]plugitin[/USER] [USER="90420"]Hiccup

Thanks for taking the quiz and sharing your animal persona :thumb: Have you signed up for the course? :yes:

The thing to remember with these personas is that these traits are natural parts of us, they aren't good or bad, they just are! Having this knowledge though can be a real advantage. Knowing your strengths, and things you may find difficult mean you can make changes when you are faced with a problem. The problem solving course goes into more detail on how you can do this so do give it a go if interested :d

For example with the ostrich character, whilst they may bury their head to start, they can run really fast and catch up :yippe: I mean look at this gif...
    giphy.gif
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
  • apandavapandav :) Posts: 2,072
    I signed up to the course :yes: - probably will come in handy in the future :)
  • HannHann Meme Queen MancPosts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Already completed it ;)
  • MaisyMaisy The Mix convert CymruPosts: 370 Moderator
    I got Dolphin...pretty sure I would've been Ostrich (if that's the 'bury your head in the sand' type). Wondering if I answered the questions honestly XD
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 754 Super Moderator
    @Maisy Yeah burying head in the sand is certainly part of the Ostrich character, perhaps if you aren't sure, you could always sign up for our free course to learn more about problem-solving :hyper: Sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/1fEVZwhuFh4Tw1IB2
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Got ostrich as well plus already completed the course
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,756 Community Manager
    Maisy wrote: »
    I got Dolphin...pretty sure I would've been Ostrich (if that's the 'bury your head in the sand' type). Wondering if I answered the questions honestly XD

Exactly the same experience! The mad rush to catch up (love the gif) also sounds like me... :p
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!