Home› Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey there 🙋👋

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys. I guess I'd better do what everyone else is doing and introduce myself. So, here goes...

I'm Ruth, 17 and a south-east Londoner born and bred (shout out to anyone who lives in or near Lewisham!). Am currently studying art, English language, rs, and history for AS. Hopefully I won't have to retake the yr, but I've been putting my mental health ahead of revision so we'll see...
I want to study either English or psychology at uni. Or both. Preferably far away so I can make my own life without my parents hovering over me. Maybe Wales.
My mental health is pretty fucked up at the moment, it's in a down period and I've no idea when it'll end, so I'll probably actually be quite active on here to distract myself. Feel free to talk to me, I like talking to ppl (despite appearances) and esp helping ppl, I enjoy it and it helps me too.
I hope you're all having an ok/good day.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Ruth!
    Welcome to TheMix Community.
    If you need any help or any support with anything, feel free to create your own thread simply for that and we'll try and help the best we can :)
  • Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Welcome Ruth! We're all here to talk as much as you like :)
    Hey Ruth, welcome to the boards :)
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome, Ruth. :wave:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Welcome Ruth, great to have you here! :yes:
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi Ruth, welcome to TheMix boards :wave:
    Welcome to the boards, Ruth :)