Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

need to talk

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
Hi,
I've had a really shit day, I went to bed at 8pm because just don't care anymore about anything, sorry if I'm not making sense, I don't understand myself most of the time.

I'm just so fed up of feeling like this, feeling so low, wanting to cry and feeling nervous all the time - its horrible and I can't take much more of it, why is my life so shit? Do I deserve it? Urghhh sorry for you reading this.
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey jpeople :)

How are you feeling this morning? Would you like to talk some more about what happened yesterday?

Sounds like you're really struggling with these intense emotions at the moment. Could you think of something that might help take your mind off it for a while so that they don't feel so heavy? Perhaps going for a walk or doing an activity you enjoy?

You don't deserve to feel low all the time :no: I think you've been doing some great work recently with your involvement and contribution to raising awareness and talking about mental health :yes:

Remember it's okay to vent on here when you need to *hug*
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    raich wrote: »
    Hey jpeople :)

How are you feeling this morning? Would you like to talk some more about what happened yesterday?

Sounds like you're really struggling with these intense emotions at the moment. Could you think of something that might help take your mind off it for a while so that they don't feel so heavy? Perhaps going for a walk or doing an activity you enjoy?

You don't deserve to feel low all the time :no: I think you've been doing some great work recently with your involvement and contribution to raising awareness and talking about mental health :yes:

Remember it's okay to vent on here when you need to *hug*

Hello Raich,

Thank you for taking your time to reply.

Im not feeling great, im feeling so low and just completely exhausted - i went to see my grandad yesterday and i was shocked to see that he couldn't even remember my name due to his worsening dementia and i self harmed because i dont like crying - i dont like people seeing me as a weak person. I try my best but its never good enough.

Ive got so much media coursework to do so theres is no time to enjoy myself - thank you, i love raising awareness of mental health, actually gives me a purpose and the feel that im doing the right thing - it would be great if my parents were more understanding and supportive but they arent at all and i have told them so many times and even printed off stuff about depression which they never read which ended up in the bin.

''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)