Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

15 year old dies from pills.

Has anyone else heard of this? Aparently a few people have already been arrested for supplying him. I've tried to find it on BBC news site, but its not there. It was on breakfast news this morning.
Aparently the police are warning about a batch of pills. I'll keep you posted.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heres the link, it was on BBC news after all, aparently they were kangeroo pills, possibly best avoided till things are a bit clearer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/3114357.stm
    Hmmmm its a bit unclear isnt it ?

Some people suffer alergic reactions to pills or the chemicals inside them.

I have done a few of the ones that have killed people (knowingly or not) and I was fine (apples & and green mitzi triangles). I am not suggesting that taking these is ok, best to avoid them tho as BB says.

:cool:
    Werent those green mitzi triangles DXM? I've only ever heard of those in the US.

I wouldnt rush to blame the pills, the last time there were warning about pills they were the Euros in Oxford a while ago. They turned out to be actualy preaty good, a bit strong at 124mg MDMA but clean.

Not exactly the nicest photo of the kid is it.
    It does seem a bit unclear, it dosen't say anywhere how many he took or any background information on him, first time user, anything?
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I wouldnt rush to blame the pills, the last time there were warning about pills they were the Euros in Oxford a while ago. They turned out to be actualy preaty good, a bit strong at 124mg MDMA but clean.

Yeh we get those in my area, seem good enough...

Maybe the kid had a pill containing PMA, who knows
    Possible, unlikely though, that stuff is really rare, mainly because there isnt any cost saving to made from that over MDMA.
    my first though was pma
    we had 1/2 deaths in Devon awhile back that (Ithink) was pma related