Spotify Playlists!

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,348 Moderator
Hey there :wave:

We've just updated this thread so that we can use it as a place to add more playlists :thumb:

1.Feeling Gloomy?
First off, we were inspired by the mental health charity Sane who have been running a campaign in partnership with Spotify - it's all about how music can lift your mood :)

Sometimes sad songs with lyrics we can relate to, or that reflect our mood can cheer us up - just as much as the upbeat and uplifting ones can. It's about what works for you.

Have a listen and feel free to add your own!

Feeling Gloomy - The Mix playlist

Enjoy!
We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.

Comments

• apandavapandav :) Posts: 2,072
    :heart: it! Checked out the playlist and it's really cool, good songs to bring up mood!
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,088 Moderator
    Ha! This just reminded me of the chill out playlists I was working on, to share, a couple years ago. Never finished them. :chin:
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

< 3

• apandavapandav :) Posts: 2,072
    Just wondering, how do you cut the songs down (like was done on the above playlist?) - been looking for apps to do it as I'd really like to do my own :) ???
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,088 Moderator

OMG Mike please share!

I'll make one and share it if you make one:naughty:

Haha! I actually (still :rolleyes: ) haven't finished them, but this may motivate me to do so... :p

If you do end up making one, though, I'd love to have a listen!
    'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'

< 3

• ShaunieShaunie An empath EnglandPosts: 1,374 Fanatical Poster
    https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify_uk_/playlist/47SDkVZPIxAVSxDZ3ibMhI

I've been listening to this all morning, it's really good too!

I like this one.

Didnt even realise my playlist was public til now
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton