About the Help Desk

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,348 Moderator
Hey there! You've reached the Help Desk.

This corner of the boards is where you can find information about using these forums, and discuss any issues with getting anything on The Mix to work.

For things like issues with logins, questions about how to post or where to post, 'how-to' tutorials, information about regular events on the boards or questions about the services on the main website, this is the place to come.

Here you can also make suggestions for improvements to the website. For example, you suggest changes or additions to content on the main website, new sub forums and boards functionality.

This doesn't replace the contact us section of the main website, but does provide another way to let us know if things aren't working or you have a good idea.

:thumb:

Questions/suggestions/corrections? Get in touch!
We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.

Comments

• emilyjohnemilyjohn Fast Newbie Posts: 23
    A few days ago I just join this forum but I cannot find the my topic,please me if you have any information please share us.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,348 Moderator
    Hey @emilyjohn

I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your topic, do you remember the title of it? There's an option to view your recent posts on your profile which you can find here. There's also an option to search for topics using the search box at the top of this page. You can find some of your posts by searching for your username or thread titles.

Hope this helps you find your thread, let us know if you still can't find it. :)

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
  • Pabs11Pabs11 Posts: 8 Newbie
    Hi,
    For some reason I cannot access my private messages, can someone help me with this issue please?
    Thanks
    Pabs
  • MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
    Pabs11 wrote: »
    Hi,
    For some reason I cannot access my private messages, can someone help me with this issue please?
    Thanks
    Pabs

Hi @Pabs11

The Mix should tell you.

Wishing you all the best,

~ Belle
    'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner
    Thanks Belle for your help, I was quite confused why i couldn't read my pm's, hope to talk soon.
    Thanks again,
    Pabs2
    Thanks Belle for your help, I was quite confused why i couldn't read my pm's, hope to talk soon.
    Thanks again,
    Pabs2

I hope to be in gc tonight. Maybe we can talk then? :wave:

- Howard Gardner
    I can't today unfortunately but I'll try tomorrow, if your there?
    I can't today unfortunately but I'll try tomorrow, if your there?

I will be if feeling okay. will be good talking to you again. :)

- Howard Gardner
    Hopefully you will be able to, can't wait to talk to you again as well
    Hopefully you will be able to, can't wait to talk to you again as well

Aww that's sweet. I'll defo be there tomorrow then, gc. :wave:

- Howard Gardner
    See you then ☺
    Okies :thumb:

- Howard Gardner
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,348 Moderator
    Hey @Pabs11

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems accessing your PMs! I've just adjusted a setting on your account so hopefully it should be working now. Let me know if they are working again!

Also thank you for your help too @Mirabelle

- Aife