Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

the bloke next door

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically I've had a crush on the guy next door since I moved in four years ago. We speak alot, and occasionally hang out. His bro's girlfriend may b talking trash about me which would cause him to decide he doesn't wanna date me...what should I do? He's the kinda guy that makes me go weak in the knee's and blush when I see him. I've gotten in major trouble for ditching my home curfew just to be with him until after 4 in the morning...recently after an encounter with his bro and his friends at a concert he talks to me less, and from what it seems like he finds excuses to not have to talk to me...
please help...im sick of waiting for the guy next door....why won't he just come to me?
any one had a situation similar to this one and knows what to do???
:eek2: DAMN BLOKES :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    why wait for him?..
    if you want him that bad go get him!
  • Options
    There's nothing wrong with you going to him you know. Don't wait.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    ive always wanted a guy next door...
  • Options
    If u and this guy hung out till 4 in the morning then u must really click! Go for it, you'll never now if he likes u if you dont try!
  • Options
    argh!!!

ok you guys. I asked him if we could go hangout tonight. He said "yeah, I'd love to but I have to make sure with my MOM that we're not doing anything tonight". I'll call you when I find out...that I can go.
    Three hours later NO PHONE CALL...let alone he hasn't even come online yet....we have a meeting time online and well...he didn't even get on at that time....why is he running away...this isn't the first time i've tried to create a relationship with him...last week he told me he liked me....but not enuff to date me ?????? whats that supposed to mean? you don't make out with someone you don' t like enuff to date right????

argh...need some major advice on this one!
    :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Re: argh!!!
    Originally posted by Spongebobchick1
    ok you guys. I asked him if we could go hangout tonight. He said "yeah, I'd love to but I have to make sure with my MOM that we're not doing anything tonight". I'll call you when I find out...that I can go.
    Three hours later NO PHONE CALL...let alone he hasn't even come online yet....we have a meeting time online and well...he didn't even get on at that time....why is he running away...this isn't the first time i've tried to create a relationship with him...last week he told me he liked me....but not enuff to date me ?????? whats that supposed to mean? you don't make out with someone you don' t like enuff to date right????

argh...need some major advice on this one!
    :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes

Okay he makes out with you but wont date you, Well he doesnt sound worth it. you tryed but it is his loss not yours you can keep trying but if it keep happerning at the end of the day hes the one who loses out. anyway if i was you i would just move on and try someone else but this is my own opnion and not many ppl agree with me do you might not either
  • Options
    it sounds to me (though I'm not sure) that someone has been telling tales or something - because his attitude towards you seems to have radically changed. So the only reasonable explanation (in my opinion) is either a change in lifestyle ie: buddha style reformation or someones been slagging you off.

Happened to me a while back and not only was my ex (now current) girlfriend not speaking to me but neither was a lot of my friends... in the end we all confronted each other and we ended up :) with me :D cos like. None of it was true, so all my friends (seem to) doubly like me now. :)

So go up to him and ask him why he's been acting a bit differently recently. If he blows you off then he's simply not interested and not worth it and I can't see how you can make him like you. Then again he does seem to like you so I don't know. He seriously needs to sort his head out lol.

Good luck hunni x