Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Get Planning Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you are not still on holiday, you should be. Anyway, what are your plans for this week? Who are you going to see and what are you going to do with them?

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Well back at uni this week after easter holidays
    Monday - sound for games module at uni, then probably play minecraft
    Tuesday - mechanics and metrics hour lecture then going shopping with my mum.
    Wednesday - new pc monitor is being delivered, might do some assignment work
    Thursday - level design at uni
    Friday - mechanics and metrics at uni
    Saturday - going out for tea/dinner for my cousins birthday
    Sunday - no plans
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Monday - Ment to be doing media work but instead i signed up for a radio assistant apprenticeship and ITV work experience
    Tuesday - Media coursework all day plus a youtube watching marathon
    Wednesday - shopping with my mum and sister then eating out in the evening
    Thursday - Media coursework and relaxing
    Friday - Media Coursework and crying because so stressed over coursework and relaxing
    Saturday - Food shopping with my mum and relaxing
    Sunday -Media Coursework and crying because so stressed over coursework and crying again after the realisation that i go back to college on monday

''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Monday - Coursework and PS4
    Tuesday - Off to see H for the day and seeing zootropolis :D
    Wednesday - Coursework
    Thursday - Coursework
    Friday - Coursework
    Saturday - Coursework
    Sunday - Work 6-3 after two weeks off and then coursework when I get home
    Hann wrote: »
    Well back at uni this week after easter holidays
    Monday - sound for games module at uni, then probably play minecraft
    Tuesday - mechanics and metrics hour lecture then going shopping with my mum.
    Wednesday - new pc monitor is being delivered, might do some assignment work
    Thursday - level design at uni
    Friday - mechanics and metrics at uni
    Saturday - going out for tea/dinner for my cousins birthday
    Sunday - no plans

Your Tuesday and Saturday sound good. What can be done about Thursday or Friday.
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    Monday - Ment to be doing media work but instead i signed up for a radio assistant apprenticeship and ITV work experience
    Tuesday - Media coursework all day plus a youtube watching marathon
    Wednesday - shopping with my mum and sister then eating out in the evening
    Thursday - Media coursework and relaxing
    Friday - Media Coursework and crying because so stressed over coursework and relaxing
    Saturday - Food shopping with my mum and relaxing
    Sunday -Media Coursework and crying because so stressed over coursework and crying again after the realisation that i go back to college on monday

When you feel like crying, just think of me wondering whether to listen to you on the radio or watch you on the telly, and try not to be on both at the same time.
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Monday - Coursework and PS4
    Tuesday - Off to see H for the day and seeing zootropolis :D
    Wednesday - Coursework
    Thursday - Coursework
    Friday - Coursework
    Saturday - Coursework
    Sunday - Work 6-3 after two weeks off and then coursework when I get home

If you can get your coursework done on Thursday or Friday the start of your weekend may be more exciting.
    I've started actually revising Wayne!! Me, making an effort in education! :O
    So yeah hopefully I'll be learning stuff all week haha
    Tuesday: I'm planning on just recovering from surgery whilst binge watching waterloo road.
    Wednesday: Repeating tuesday.
    Thursday: I'm gonna attempt to do something.
    Friday: Have a meeting 'cited. PayDay too
    Saturday: No plans.
    Sunday: Bristol.
    Im back at uni, and it's Tuesday night, so I missed 2 days of this, but
    Wednesday-got the only lecture of the week (all others been cancelled, too many lecturers away on trips) then doing assignment work in afternoon
    Thursday-got a 1-2-1, need to ask them to check my refrenceing then I have a finished assignment to give in. After that doing the next assignment as on Wednesday.
    Friday-got a different 1-2-1 so get help doing assigments. Then got a load of meetings.
    Saturday-mum comes, I go home at weekends
    Sunday-packing, there is a uni residential week next week and I not really packed yet, might do some on Saturday too.
    Monday (technically today since its 4:13am) - Try to wake up before 8 to get a shower, go from my Aunty's to a Moodmaster group, go to my Nan's and stop there for the night.
    Tuesday - go to my doctors appointment to update them on how my wrist is doing and possibly go to a walking/running group (probably not, though.)
    Wednesday - go to my art group that I've missed like 3 of, I have no idea what else.
    Thursday - have a home visit appointment with my occupational therapist, and again, I have no idea what else.
    Friday - no idea apart from probably stay over at my Nan's for the night like I do most Friday's.
    Saturday - No idea.
    Sunday - No idea.

But at some point during this week I'm hoping my dad will have sorted out the leads I need for my camera so I can start filming videos, then I'll have maybe a little more to do with my time.