Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need someone to talk to

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
Everything is beating me up inside and i have no one to talk to :(
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Options
    RavenclawRavenclaw Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Aw, I'm sorry to hear that jpeople. *hug* Lots of people here care and are happy to talk to you, so please don't feel alone.

You said everything is beating you up inside - what's been going on?
  • Options
    Everyone is my house are arguing with each other and i cant deal with confrontation and im stressing out over media coursework - im just one massive failure

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello there JPeople,

How are you doing today? Sounds lik an awfully difficult time you're going through, you shouldn't need to fact this yourself at all, so I'm glad you've turned to TheSite.org message boards for support. It can be difficult knowing what to do when dealing with confrontation, I'm the same, I can't stand it, it helps me to just put head phones in and go into a world of Music, or maybe have music on and do something creative or something that will distract you, so your mind isn't focussed on whats happening around you?

Keep reaching out to us, were herefor you!

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hello there, I'm so glad you've started this thread, there are lots of people that care and would happily talk to you.
    First off, you're in no way a failure! It sounds like you're going through a lot with people in your house arguing. I'm the same as you, can't deal with confrontation either. You're definitely not alone in those feelings. Have you tried attending the arguments and conflict workshops? Idk when the next one is however I've heard they can be really helpful. Sometimes it can help to go for a walk, away from your house. Take that time to yourself away from it all. I think it's important that you relax and try and take your mind off of things. I know that's probably easy for me to say however.
    Don't be afraid to keep reaching out and posting these types of threads, we're here for you.
    Elle.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I JUST FUCKING GIVE UP!!! :banghead:

- James Arthur (YOU)