Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

This will sort it all out ONCE AND FOR ALL

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bsmeter.gif

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Enough already! Please stop being so horrible to Rude Boyz. You're being really out of order, and of no help what-so-ever.

Rude - you might find some of the article is of help

http://www.thesite.org/info/legal/abuse/personal_safety_for_men.html

Survivors UK is an organisation that offers confidential support and counselling to men who have suffered from sexual assault/abuse at any time in their lives. The Survivors UK Helpline (020 7357 6677) is open Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 and 10pm.

If you become the victim of a crime

Nobody knows how they are going to react if they become the victim of a crime, particularly if the crime is violent. Sometimes, victims experience feelings and fears which they find difficult to talk about to their family or friends. Call the National Victim Support Help Line on 0845 30 30 900 and talk to someone about it.

Best of luck,

Lu x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Enough already! Please stop being so horrible to Rude Boyz. You're being really out of order, and of no help what-so-ever.

Rude - you might find some of the article is of help

http://www.thesite.org/info/legal/abuse/personal_safety_for_men.html

Survivors UK is an organisation that offers confidential support and counselling to men who have suffered from sexual assault/abuse at any time in their lives. The Survivors UK Helpline (020 7357 6677) is open Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 and 10pm.

If you become the victim of a crime

Nobody knows how they are going to react if they become the victim of a crime, particularly if the crime is violent. Sometimes, victims experience feelings and fears which they find difficult to talk about to their family or friends. Call the National Victim Support Help Line on 0845 30 30 900 and talk to someone about it.

Best of luck,

Lu x

Wow thanks for the numbers *saves in phone book* i guess my friend was right to force me back onto this site

Thanks again lu
    :)
  • Options
    Glad to have been of help. Just remember to give them a call...you'll feel so much better after having spoken to someone.

Take care,

Lu x
  • Options
    I think its time for a name and shame, and a few bannings perhaps?
This discussion has been closed.