Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The future of The Mix community: Have your say

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

​Now we're The Mix, we've been thinking about ways to help the community be as inclusive as it can be. One part of this will mean opening the community up to people aged 13-15. We've had some thoughts around how to do this, but would really value your feedback and any other ideas you might have.

So here's a short questionnaire to collect your ideas! Please do take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us :)
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    survey done :thumb:x
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thanks for that Hannah, good to hear your thoughts :)

Your feedback has been recorded in the survey, so I've taken it down from this thread (it's just easier if we collect everything in the survey ;) )

James
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Hello James,

No worries about that at all, I hope my feedback did not come across as rude or anything and if it did then I am very and truly sorry😢

Of course!😊

Hannah
  • Options
    Omg so much big change :(