Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling self destructive

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't know what to title this thread. If I stay at home then I'm absolutely fucked because my alcohol addiction has me doing shit I shouldn't do. I don't want to risk staying here and being made to feel so much worse over something I can't exactly control because people will tell me how "stupid" I am, and they won't exactly say it calmly obviously. I actually wish I could show people inside my mind even just briefly so that they would understand exactly how much I'm struggling and how I feel. Not that I'd wish this shit on anyone else, of course I wouldn't, because I know how fucking exhausting and absolutely shit it feels to live like this. I just want someone to help me but apart from certain people on here, it's like nobody wants to even know, let alone help. I'm going even more down hill again and I don't know how to stop. I want to fucking die.

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey butterfly :heart:

Sending you *hug*s :heart:

We are here for you always
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hey Butterfly,

How are you feeling today? You were saying that if you stay at home then you'll be fucked because of your alcohol addiction making you do things you shouldn't. That sounds really tough to have to deal with. What making you think this? Would you be able to tell us more about this?

Sounds like a really challenging situation to be in right now, it's really good that you're posting how you feel here and letting us know about what's going on for you right now. Seems difficult to feel like no one wants to listen to you or help you apart from on here.

It's really positive that you're looking for some help. Have you thought about what kind of help and support you'd ideally like to get?

Sorry to hear that you feel that you're going down hill again and you don't know how to stop. This sounds really hard to try and cope with. If something was to change in your situation would you still feel the same?

Let us know how you're doing :)

Steph