You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Soon be the weekend.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,166 The Mix Elder
Hey everyone :wave:

Its that time of the week where we get to share our weekend plans.

This weekend I am in London. Heading there today til Sunday. :heart:
I am looking forward to spending some time alone and visiting museums and some shopping.

What are you lovely lot getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

Comments

• AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,713 Part of the furniture
    I have the lovely joy of working ^.^ Was working last night and like I thought I would be more tired, but like finishing at half 2 is good and I'm not tired, I'm like okay? O.o - Does that make sense?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,166 The Mix Elder
    Yeah that makes sense. Hope work goes okay for you. :thumb:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The usual - nothing tomorrow and long run and visiting the parents on Sunday. Just hope I don't get lost again...
    @Melian How long do you normally run for?
    @Melian How long do you normally run for?

Marathon training currently. Got 14 miles on Sunday.
    Melian wrote: »

Marathon training currently. Got 14 miles on Sunday.

Ah wow. Good luck with all the training :)
    I have a dance comp D;
  • plugitinplugitin Noob Posts: 2,197 Mega Poster
    My friend is coming to visit - if he ever gets off the M25!

So we're going to do lots of walking and maybe parkrun tomorrow.