Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I finally found out the truth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Remember I told you about that person I met off the internet?

Well it turns out that he was truthful about himself and his cousin being who they are.

But he said that she was raped and he saved her from suicide, that was all a lie and I believed it.

My instinct to trust people overtook my ability to 'take with a pinch of salt'

Well, anyway.

I was warned not to get too attached and I did so, a warning to everyone, trust noone on the internet, because i was fooled.

Comments

• Options
    i thought you were gonna say you found out santa ain't like they say he is...

well hope you learnt a lesson innit.

oh yeah. you can trust somepeople, i trusted blonde batman to meet me at the train station and she did!
  • Options
    the trick is not to take things with a pinch of salt and not get emotionally involved...some find this hard....its natural to me....:D
  • Options
    Theres some people i trust in here. One in particular, alot :)

I suppose you never know though
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Theres some people i trust in here. One in particular, alot :)

Bless *pinches your cheeks and stuff*

It's so sweet :hyper:

Who? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura

LMAO
  • Options
    some people you can trust. some people are obviously lying.

it's up to you who you trust, but like everyone's saying, take it with a pinch of salt.

i met mr. junkie on the net, believed everything he said, and it turns out it was all true. but i could have easily been tricked. i took a lot of risks with him.
  • Options
    i have met 3 people off here and they where all who they said they where and completly honest with me..

some people can be trusted..
    but form online ingeneral i have met loads of people and never once had a bad experience :D

when i say i have met loads i mean like 10+ if thats loads, i think
  • Options
    I've met a few people off the 'net - including one from here - and never had a problem whatsoever. One person I met lives two mins away from here and we occasionally go into town for a bevy or two.
  • Options
    I have a few people who I talk to online and only online because of the fact that there is quite a big distance between me and these people, that I can totally trust and that I can believe in and that they are telling me the truth.

There were a few jerks who I used to talk to, just online and they never told me one thing that was ever true. Just a bunch of lies and I believed them and ended up only getting hurt. I have learned to be very careful who I trust on the internet because a lot of people can be real asshole sometimes and hook you and then get you too emotionally envolved and then you end up getting hurt.
  • Options
    I really couldn't care less.
  • Options
    The internet makes it easier to tell lies and not get caught BUT...people who tell such terrible lies probably do it for attention and possibly do it in real life too (Ie not on the internet but face to face with their friends)

I know a complete fantasist and she's either very clever or very stupid - I just can't work out which because she tells people all sorts of lies and doesn't seem to care if there are inconsistancies or if people might meet up, compare stories, and find her out!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt

LMAO! Marry me Stevie! :D And bring the party hat ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt

Yeah, fucking whatever. Do you even have friends offline let alone online?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21

Lmfao. Take a chill pill, dear. The sarcasm is what makes it funny.
  • Options

saucer of milk table 3

i've never met anyone from online, i have a load of friends i met on the net though, i would meet them but they live on the other side of the country :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Lmfao. Take a chill pill, dear. The sarcasm is what makes it funny.

I try to, but sometimes I take things a little too personally and when I do, let me tell you, you better get out of my way because I can be a real bitch when I really want to be.

I don't like being a bitchy person, well at least not all the time, but sometimes, things just rub me the wrong way and it just gets to me and I just kind of flip out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lil Laura

Who? :confused:

That damn z0ma asshole, thats who. Me and Em were friends until he came along, thinking he's 'ard cos he can put a "0" in his name instead of a "o". What is his problem, i mean, just cos the guy has a nose like the Eiffel Tower, thats no need to break up a friendship. z0ma, away with ye and smoke some of that white widow you were telling me about, y'know the stuff thats dusted with crack?
  • Options
    I'm really not getting any of this at all :confused:
  • Options
    I try to, but sometimes I take things a little too personally and when I do, let me tell you, you better get out of my way because I can be a real bitch when I really want to be.

I don't like being a bitchy person, well at least not all the time, but sometimes, things just rub me the wrong way and it just gets to me and I just kind of flip out.

Wtf. I dunno what the story is, and I haven't read the whole thread cause basically it looks a pile of cack. I don't wanna be a bitch with you, but don't you slag off our Steven.
  • Options
    Wtf. I dunno what the story is, and I haven't read the whole thread cause basically it looks a pile of cack. I don't wanna be a bitch with you, but don't you slag off our Steven.

I don't really think it was an attack on him, more his idiotic comment, to be honest :)

Alls well, ends well, eh?
  • Options

You sound like me when I wake up for the first hour...if anyone say morning to me the next world war starts...then I chill and the rest of the day is spent sucking up! strange cos im laidback any other time. Theres no way to control your temper, either, is there?....the best thing is to be on your own with no contact with anyone for half an hour then come back.
  • Options

ok, whatever. if you haven't even read the whole thing, then don't bother responding to it.
  • Options
    ok, whatever. if you haven't even read the whole thing, then don't bother responding to it.

:\

Shut up. I'll do what I ruddy well want to, you wee BINT! :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I don't really think it was an attack on him, more his idiotic comment, to be honest :)

Alls well, ends well, eh?

Yes, Bri-namite is right. It wasn't an attack against him. It was more of a thing about his comment, not because of him because I don't even know him, let alone making personal attacks against people that I don't even know.
  • Options

Yeah, Nobel Peace prize on the way to Becky then :rolleyes:

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded :yes:
  • Options
    meh.
  • Options

Ok, fucking whatever. You can go fuck yourself. You don't know shit, even if it hit you in the fucking face.

Oh wait, you can't fuck yourself. Your dick is too small.
  • Options
    Your dick is too small.

Dunna about that :lol::p
  • Options
    Ok, fucking whatever. You can go fuck yourself. You don't know shit, even if it hit you in the fucking face.

Oh wait, you can't fuck yourself. Your dick is too small.

:|

God, take some prozac.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded :yes:

ooooooh :lol:
    yeah arguing is stooopid cos either side still thinks they have won...and if your like me, you think you win whatever....but really, your just having a big laugh at the other person, to see how far they will go! :D